Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As a fan of True Blood who has known to be glamoured by ladies in gothic shades, I thought I'd point these out. HSN will be launching a line of True Blood-inspired beauty products on August 9th.

Anyone like makeup and nail polish? RavensDestiny, I'm looking at you.

The Forsaken Set — “Bite Me” lipstick and “Let it Bleed” nail polish, $28 for both.

The Sookie Sookie Set — (L to R) “Human Nature” and “Fairy Dust” nail polishes, $25 for both.

Mini Trio Set — (L to R) “Bad Blood” (inspired by Pam), “Strange Love” (inspired by Jessica) and “New Flesh” (inspired by Sookie), $25 for the set.

There's also a fragrance called "Forsaken" which is available in a bunch of formats...

"Forsaken" Fragrance, $59.50

"Forsaken" Body Cream

"Forsaken" Body Veil, which has a shimmer effect

"Forsaken" Candle, dig that fanged lid, $58

"Forsaken" Diffuser
By paddy_babe
:shock: ohhhhhh I need to tell my hubby! (Birthday is in Sept lol!)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yeah, some of these items aren't too cheap, but I think they'd make great gifts for your lady loves of your afterlife.
By paddy_babe
Or "The Little Witch Indoors" :lol: *edit* although I would much prefer Shocking Shop stuff like my first birthday as a minion lol that was a good present :D
By Raven
This most definitely interests me. They are a bit pricey, but I'm hoping they will be around long enough for me to purchase most of it gradually. I had to pick this up a few years ago, mostly because of the packaging it came in. I need to find a cheaper artistic outlet.