Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By XxTIMOxX
Hi!

I always thought this was a fun idea, and worked for years on making it something I could share with everyone! It's a Halloween nativity set we're currently raising funding for on Kickstarter. We're trying to raise enough for our molds and first order :)

If you love the idea as much as I do, feel free to pledge and get involved, then share it with your friends!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/134 ... t?ref=live

Thanks!
Tim
By purple1worm
that's pretty cool!
By XxTIMOxX
Hey thanks! We only have 15 more days left on Kickstarter to raise enough pledges, and meet our goal, so we can bring these guys home for Halloween! So feel free to click on the Kickstarter link above, pledge, and share it with your friends and family!

Thanks!
Tim
By XxTIMOxX
Hey guys! Just an update, we only have 1 day left to raise enough pledges to make this a reality, and we really need support! If anyone can get involved that would be awesome, and even if you can share it around today that would be great as well!

Thanks!
Tim
By XxTIMOxX
Hey Everyone!

I have been talking with a bunch of you over the past several weeks, not to mention friends in forums and other fun places online. And we've come to the conclusion that we need, and would LOVE, to offer more bang for your buck!

I spent the last day or two talking with our supplier, and bless their hearts, they've been able to do something wonderful for us which will allow us to offer more items on lower pledge levels! So we've decided that we're going to cancel this current project, and move it on over to our new project page, which will allow us more time and better offers to get more people on board.

We would love if all of our current friends and backers would join us, and move your pledges on over to our new project page which you can find here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/134 ... ric-boogal

Thank you again for all your support!

Tim