Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I know this one would be popular who doesn't love Jack Bauer besides terrorists of course.

By Ajax
It would be cool to incorporate the 24 lcd logo as well.

By stormqueen29
Logo or not, I'd love a Jack stencil. I never miss that show!

Gale
By JMP919
I used to love 24, but I feel like the quality of the show has gone way down hill. Anyone agree?
By Ajax
Personally I enjoyed Last season, but I don't think they'll ever be as good as they were. The same can be said for almost any show House is another. The best season was the season with Chase in it where they went to mexico I think it was season 3. I am glad they are still making 24 though I hope they don't cancel it. I think next season is in New York or something. I thought it would be a popular request but there hasn't been many replies.
By robomurito
Three years later... a makeshift Jack Bauer could be done by altering the Kiefer Sutherland/David pattern from Lost Boys. Trimming off the sharp teeth, toning down the hair, losing the earring, etc. Adding in Rick Grimes' gun portion of the pattern finishes it off.

By Ajax
I seen that when I was looking through the gallery and thought is was quite clever cool idea. Now can you do Dr House?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, I thought this Kiefer Sutherland modification was very creative. I love when people use the patterns in inventive ways. I'd certainly recognize that carving as Jack Bauer (with an admittedly vampiric brow).