Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Mister_JP
Here is my first, Davy Jones.

All due respect to Ryan, it's just another pattern that we both had the same idea, yet different results!

I plan on getting a better camera, so I'll probably post better pix later.

-JP
By Liderc
Very nice Jp, I'll be doing davy jones today on my large real pumpkin, can't wait to see how mine turns out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good character to start with. How many carvings do you plan to do this year, Mister_JP?
By Mister_JP
I'm hoping to get 15 done. I have 10 more pumpkins waiting to be carved, but I don't think 2 or 3 of them will survive. They may be victims of the rot. With the whole timing issue of us closing on the house on the 30th, I'm going to be lucky to hit that mark of 15. I'll be going for quality over quantity.

Adding #2, Wolverine. This pumpkin WILL NOT LAST. it has a big rotted out spot in the back, so I don't think its going to make it to Halloween night, so enjoy it now...

By Mister_JP
Psycho Shower scene, I did this a few years ago, had to carve it again. Using a different camera and lighting technique, much better picture.

By reignman40
Awesome work JP. Great pics as well. Wish I could get mine to come out that good. I love that Wolverine. One of my favorite stencils of yours.
By Mister_JP
Wolverine died before Halloween night, here's the rest of what survived, along with a reshoot of Jones.

Slade, Buzzard, Davy Jones
Vendetta, Spawn Clown, Aku
Robin, Face (the wife's), Eyes of the Samurai

Very low turnout on at the new house, mostly because its a NEW house and only half the lots have houses on them and not all of them are occupied. Oh well, the pictures live on!
By buddha
That's a beautiful collection there, my friend. Well done!
By Liderc
That V stencil turned out great JP.