Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By shutterbug
I do hope everyone had a Great Christmas & a safe New Years!
So...I got a very appropriate Christmas present from my wife.You folks saw the bowl that we got at the Ghoultide Gathering...well there was some other stuff we really liked at the show too!Some of them were carvings by the Whimsical Whittler.ImageOn Christmas morning this was the surprise!!The work on this is excellent.ImageThey also do Christmas stuff.http://www.whimsicalwhittler.com/index.php Have a peek at my website for the other fotos of her.Image
Last edited by shutterbug on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, that's a classy piece of Halloween craft art. Spooky tree, hanging bat, lurking witch. A little bit of everything. The witch doesn't seem to be out to harm anyone. Looks like she's trick or treating, with her pumpkin bucket.

And how nice of your wife to give you a Halloween item for Christmas. I also got some Halloween items for Christmas. I think Santa was confused about what holiday it was. Look what he brought me:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, it's the Mr. Pumpkin Voodoo Doll. I got one for Christmas also. (that makes 2 in my possession, I guess I'm double protected)