Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
Moira is creepy and sometimes hot. :P

I wonder if rubberman could be made into a pattern somehow..
By ZPjames
Just throwing this out there a bit early but just thought that the character of Constance from American Horror Story was so well done that she deserved a pattern :)
By Hottie McNaughty
Constance will be back this season only it's going to be a different setting with a diferent character. This season will take place in a mental institution and Jessica Lange will be running the institution. Supposedly Tate and Zachary Quinto will also be back.
By Raven
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Constance will be back this season only it's going to be a different setting with a diferent character. This season will take place in a mental institution and Jessica Lange will be running the institution. Supposedly Tate and Zachary Quinto will also be back.
I heard everyone will be back, just as different characters. I guess we will see. I'm excited for it to come back. My favorite series after True Blood. :)
By Hottie McNaughty
RavensDestiny wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Constance will be back this season only it's going to be a different setting with a diferent character. This season will take place in a mental institution and Jessica Lange will be running the institution. Supposedly Tate and Zachary Quinto will also be back.
I heard everyone will be back, just as different characters. I guess we will see. I'm excited for it to come back. My favorite series after True Blood. :)
Yeah, I think many will be back...I just couldn't remember specifics about the others. Tate is supposed to be a good guy and I'm not sure what role Zachary will be in. I'm looking forward to it!