Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By ghostface
I would post pics but I don't know how!!?? :oops:
By NikkiRae
nosferatu wrote:Although he gets married on Saturday and that's when I started getting silver hair aged 29.
Dont feel bad. I'm 22 and started going gray at 14 :lol:
By Euri
I guess I've got nothing to hide. I turned 38 on this past September 28. My profile pic is current and I hear alot that I don't look my age. Don't really act it either if you wanna know. :wink:

RavensDestiny wrote: I've been told a few times by different family members I am too old to be dressing up, carving pumpkins and running around like I do on halloween. Apparently coloring Easter eggs has an age limit too.
:roll:

Haha! I get that too. It's really too bad that people who don't know how to be young at heart age too quickly and miss out on so much. :D
By Pumpken
55 in a couple weeks.... I will be able to get a senior discount now!!!
By Starparty
I'll be 29 for another couple months!

Then again, my age may keep going up but I've refused to ever grow up :lol:
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'm 29 going on 30.
By matspud
RavensDestiny wrote:I've been told a few times by different family members I am too old to be dressing up, carving pumpkins and running around like I do on halloween. Apparently coloring Easter eggs has an age limit too.
:roll:
I used to get that too - but thankfully I have dragged most of them up to my level :lol: :lol: - now, if I could only get my big sis to gut pumkins ( she likes to carve but doesn't like the work to get there) and my little sis to get dressed up :twisted:
By keifferone
37 is just a few months away for me.
nosferatu wrote:
Although he gets married on Saturday and that's when I started getting silver hair aged 29.

NikkiRae wrote:
Dont feel bad. I'm 22 and started going gray at 14

At least you still have all your hair. :cry:
By maegnus
I'm 23, but am often mistaken for 17ish. Hopefully when I'm 40 I get mistaken for 30 :)
By suzika
I'm 37 now! April 21st and still act like I am much younger.
By zombombie
keifferone wrote:37 is just a few months away for me.
nosferatu wrote:
Although he gets married on Saturday and that's when I started getting silver hair aged 29.

NikkiRae wrote:
Dont feel bad. I'm 22 and started going gray at 14

At least you still have all your hair. :cry:
Tell me about it!! ;) I don't mind, I'm growing a big beard now to compensate :)

Turned 28 last month!