Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tricksy Faery
Let's see....

Root of all Evil
Night Owl
Regan
Frankie Stein
Bicycle Girl Zombie
By wookie66
Night Owl
Frankenstein
Root of all Evil
Creature Reacher
Eye of the Beholder
By CorpseBride
Hmmm tough one. I don't know!!

Night Owl
Jack Skellington (faces)
Root of all Evil
Oogie Boogie
Tow Mater
By MooBoo
Hmmm.........

Night Owl
Bicycle girl zombie
Frankie stein
Root of all evil
scraps
By Marlföx
Regan
Frankie Stein
Jack the Knife
Root of all evil
Bicycle Girl Zombie
By ghostface
Root of All Evil
Bicycle Girl Zombie
Regan
Frankie Stein
& Night Owl.....
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Root of all Evil
Night Owl
Silas
Jack the Knife
Frankie Stein
By Euri
Did I make it in time?

If so I say:

Frankensteins Monster
Night Owl
Lightening McQueen
Frankie Stein
Pretty Poison
By SuperSonic
Hmmm, let me see now:

1. Night Owl
2. Root of all Evil
3. Silas
4. Lightning McQueen
5. Frankie Stein

Hope I'm in time. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Okay, time's up! The top 5 most printed patterns of 2011 were...

1. Root Of All Evil
2. Night Owl
3. Pretty Poison
4. Silas
5. Zombie Hello Kitty

Which means... if my math is correct (and please correct me if I missed something) that the following forum users are all tied for the win, with 3 correct guesses each:

nosferatu, matspud, RavensDestiny, monstermash, Mistress_of_Halloween, SuperSonic

So I guess you all win some stickers and goodies by mail. If I just called your name above, email or PM me with your mailing address and your prize will be mailed out shortly.
By ghostface
Congrats to the winners!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Most of you who guessed 3 patterns correctly said Root of all Evil, Night Owl, and Silas.

Did I give too much away when I posted in an earlier thread and said that Night Owl was the champ last year, and that Root was actually beating the Owl this year (by about 50%).

Jack o' lantern faces like Silas are generally popular (plus, it didn't hurt that he was the featured pattern on the home page during Halloween weekend).

And the solid and steady popularity of Pretty Poison and Hello Kitty proves that I'm not mislead in my choice to offer patterns for kids/girls, despite the pleas for more gross and scary patterns.
By nosferatu
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:And the solid and steady popularity of Pretty Poison and Hello Kitty proves that I'm not mislead in my choice to offer patterns for kids/girls, despite the pleas for more gross and scary patterns.
Halloween is essentially for children. If an adult turned up on my door step trick or treating, they wouldn't be walking away with candy just an earful of abuse!

I like the mix. It encourages kids to be interested in carving at an early age with images that they know and respond to. Young teens, adults and parents can do the more scary patterns if they wish - one of my favourite ever carves was Count von Count.

And yes, you did give two of the five choices away :lol: