Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By SuperSonic
There are some Gorgeous lines on those! Keep it up! You're prop work on Tooh Fairy is quite tasty, I might get a cavity because of it. :x
By Starparty
I have finally crawled out from under the mound of pumpkin guts, patterns and bits! Well, ok, I just got back from my post Halloween vacation ;)

I ended up with 38 pumpkins this year! 12 foam and 26 real, 17 of them from ZP!

I had a great crew of minions this year so I was able to play MC while they handed out candy.

I think my fingers are still stiff, but I adore my new orange ZP tool! I couldn't have knocked them all out without it!

By Starparty
Part 2!

I was a bit of a snark and rubbed glitter all over Edward's side of the pumpkin :lol:

Phew! Time to start planning for next year now!!
By monstermash
Terrific starparty! You're set up is great. How many people do you think you had coming to look at the display. I hope you got lots. I also hope you had a great vacation!!
By SuperSonic
Loving it!!! Bats 3 looks awesome! Probably my favorite non-ZP! pattern.

I will imortallize on a foamie next year of course. Great display!!
By ghostface
Absolutely amazing! Great job!
By Starparty
Thank you!!

Monstermash - We had probably 150 Trick or Treaters and maybe 40 or 50 adults come by to see. It was a bit quieter then usual this year but my neighbors have threatened to call the news crew next year so it could be interesting next year ;)

Sonic I carved Bats3 because of you! I kept looking at the pattern on the top of my stack and couldn't resist come carving time! I agree, it needs to be on a foamie ASAP!

Thanks Ghostface! :D