Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Starparty
This may have been asked before, but out of all the patterns to choose from, which one is your favorite?

I think mine is Jack Sparrow. It drives me mad carving the beads on his beard, but it looks so great!
By pagemaster1993
I think Frankenstein's Monster is my favorite out off all the ones I have carved so far.
By SuperSonic
I can't choose a favorite, since 3 tie for first.

Patch Master
Sonic the Hedgehog (obviously :D).
Silas

All of which I have carved before and turned out fantastic
By nosferatu
Looking over previous years carvings, I seem to always do Frankenstein's Monster, Herman Munster and Ghoul.

E.T. is an outstanding pattern though - I've carved that three times too
By ghostface
I have 2....
Ghostface(Of course!)
& Phantom of the Opera. 8)
By monstermash
Although I didn't carve him this year my favourite has got to be Frankensteins Monster. After that its the Munsters, Bloody Mary, Oogie Boogie, Gelatin Skeleton, Howl-O-Ween, Sandy Gauze, Undead Ted, Night Owl, Root, Ghoul, Nosferatu, Wolfman - actually all the classic monsters, and the list goes on and on and on!!!!
But if my pattern collection was set on fire, a la Misery, I'd save Frankensteins Monster first. :)
By Ajax
Tough question :?

Out of 2011 patterns

1)Deadite Ash
2)Johnny Cash
3)Reagan

I'm also very fond of Frankie Stein and batboy :? So many great patterns to hard to choose.

Overall

1)Ash
2)VIncent Price
3) Leprechaun

If I had to pick only one pattern I could take to a deserted Island with me I would choose Ash.
By Ajax
I think Cryptkeeper deserves a big shout out to such a great pattern.
By Kayo
frankie stine or barron mojo were my favorite this year they took a bit longer and more sawing skill but i just loved them and they got the most comments
By Pumpken
My favorite this year was Frankie Stein.
By CorpseBride
Such a tough question. I would say Vincent Price and The Baron Mojo top my list. But the Burton patterns are all amazing too, you could never force me to pick just one! :twisted:
By ethanasg48
I like a lot, But My favorite this year was Frankie Stein.
By sloaner
Very hard to say...

I have always liked Dia de los muertos(havent tried it yet) and flesh feast is another great one.