Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Well, I am off to a slow start, but here are the first of my carves for this year:

And lit (the lines could have been a bit cleaner but this pumpkin was MASSIVE!):

Last edited by Donna Destruction on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Donna Destruction
Jack was done on a small foam pumpkin from Michaels with the Versa Tool. Night Owl was a little rough but the pumpkin walls were so thick. :( I tried to thin them with the gutter, but the back side was cut off the pumpkin due to frost and I couldn't quite get the drill in far enough...
By ghostface
That is 1 big pumpkin! Great job!
By nosferatu
That is the biggest pumpkin I ever remember seeing carved here. That is a fabulous effort to carve that monster.Look forward to seeing more!
By Donna Destruction
I've been too busy carving to post updated photos. That said I carved 6 kins yesterday and I have at least 5 more staring me in the face. I will try to post more later. Happy Halloween everyone!
By Donna Destruction
So I woke up Sunday morning and went to grab my 4 gutted kins off my deck only to find this:

Then I started carving:

Deadeye was #5

Snape & Harry wee numbers 6 & 7. Voldemort was carved on Monday as number 11.

Plants vs. Zombies was # 8

Zombie Bicyle Girl was # 9

Count Chocula was # 10
By Donna Destruction
My Sister and her boyfriend tried their first pattern:

And my 14 year old daughter carved this one the weekend before:
By Ajax
They all look fantastic! Amazing job. I tend to group mine all together in one big pile, but I really like how you spread yours out so it would take people more time to view them and appreciate each one. The prop with bicycle girl is a great idea. Really nice display you had this year. Ryan you have to admit Deadite Ash is getting carved alot probably should add him to the main site next year :wink: . Along with a true Evil Ash with skull helmet to match.
By Donna Destruction
Thanks Ajax. I have a fairly large space to work with so I try and make good use of it this time of year. I also had 2 hanging in a scraggy looking crab apple tree and a couple on the opposite side of the driveway as well. I do have an issue with lighting though. :( Something to work on for next year.

As a side note, where do you live in NB? I am in Fredericton. :)
By nosferatu
That's a great display and they look great on the lawn. 33 ZP! patterns is true minion status.

My favourite photo is Frankenstein's Monster and Bride at the Altar. Very cool.