Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By nosferatu
I am speechless. Literally jaw dropping display and one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Absolutely awesome.
By Bravo020
I can't begin to imagine how many days of carving was involved to produce an incredible display such as that. Absolutely fantastic, certainly worthy of having a television crew to cover the event! Absolutely brilliant, well done! :D :D :D :D :D :!:
By matspud
WOW thats amazing. :shock: :shock: Are they all real or are there some foamies in there too? How many people do you get to help carve.
By NikkiRae
Um, I'm pretty sure I'm visiting next year if it's going to be anything like this year. Let me know if you need help carving! I'm not that far :lol:
To get the display done on time and so large it takes some help. There are 2 of us on a daily basis that work on the pumpkins for 6 days straight. This year we had high school students come and help us gut the pumpkins which was helpful because it cut our gutting time in half! We gutted for 2 days, put patterns on for 2 days and it stayed cold enough that we were able to carve for 2 days without them going bad! Our goal this year was to carve 200 pumpkins like we did last year, so when we exceeded that total we were excited. Every pumpkin is real (my fakes are in the house, which there's another 30!) A local news crew did come out this year and the display was aired on tv 6 times on 2 channels!
By tearls70
NikkiRae wrote:Um, I'm pretty sure I'm visiting next year if it's going to be anything like this year. Let me know if you need help carving! I'm not that far :lol:
Oh please come help! We could double the size of the display! We plan to continue this for as many years as we can!
By NikkiRae
Haha just let me know when you plan on starting!
By monstermash
A sea of scary glowing faces. Absolutely outstanding. :o :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Whoa! That is an impressive effort! So so many pumpkins. I think I'm going to look closely at these photos and try to identify every pattern.... see you in a few hours... :lol:
By Donna Destruction
This is incredible! And my mom thinks I am crazy! I had 32 or so in my yard (20 foamies and the rest real and all but 2 carved by me)! My hat is off to you!
By Kittie
Awesome! We did 84, so I know what you mean about carving carving carving! Your display is awesome, and actually gives me some ideas for our layout for next year!
By MooBoo
Wow amazing display! Simply superb, really great patterns. I wish i could have seen it in person, but photos look great :D
By CorpseBride
Holy %#$&!! Now that brings pumpkin carving hand cramp to a whole new level. Amazing display!! Truly an inspiration.