Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Raven
I was the Spider Queen as you all know by now. The final makeup job had the webs a bit different with some white added and I used contact lenses. Someone did ask me if I was wearing contact, I wanted to say no.
My husband was a shadow. I tried to get him to be the grim reaper, but he wanted to just be a silent black figure. While ToTing he stepped aside to let a group walk past us as they were leaving someone's door. A lady remarked "Oh! That thing is scary! I didn't notice it on the way up to the door". She thought my husband was a decoration. He silently stepped in behind her and followed them down the driveway. She turned around and screamed! She said he was too big and scary to be doing that!
My niece as Katy Perry. A cold Katy Perry. :)
My nephews as Luigi and Mario.
Trick-or-treating with their Uncle Shadow. :)
Posing with their pumpkins I carved them. "Mario" was very good at singing the tune from the game all night long..it's still in my head.. :roll:
By MooBoo
Wow great costumes and i love your makeup. I can see why the lady screamed, i think i would have too, very cool shadow :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The final version of your Spider Queen costume looks great. A perfect combo of makeup ideas, I would say. And costume contacts always get great reactions. The eyes are so much of our identity, the place people look at when they talk to us. So you mess with the look of the eyes, and people notice.

Hubby's shadow costume is simple but so effective. Rather than being showy, it's like the anti-costume. You don't notice it until the hulking darkness is ready to grab you. And as a shadow, he follows you around nonstop, it's in his nature.

The kids are so cute in their costumes. Looks like everyone had fun!
By ghostface
Great costumes RD!
By nosferatu
I love your husband's costume. It's such a brilliant idea.

The spiders on your face still gives me the creeps - my worst nightmare. The kids costumes are fabulous too. Top effort.
By monstermash
Your make up is fabulous, you should do video tutorials. Luigi and Mario are the cutest thing ive seen so far. Uncle shadow... I love it, so creepy.