Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I'll start it off

Ryan --- THANK YOU --- your talents and dedication to your craft are first rate and Zombie Pumpkins ARE a part of my tradition each year. Your site and this forum have helped to bring new and exciting ideas to our yearly Halloween celebration and I will be a loyal fan for as long as there is a pumpkin to be carved.
Mike
By Raven
Thank you, Ryan!

It would not be Halloween without Zombie Pumpkins. I know it has to cut into time you could be carving, going to parties, dressing up and having a fun time. You work so hard for all of us. I greatly appreciate everything you do!

I am proud to be a ZP Minion!
By Hottie McNaughty
What they said. I sometimes feel bad because you seem to work so hard when you should be out having fun, but THANK YOU!
By pagemaster1993
Thank you Ryan! This year has been one of the best years ever.
By MooBoo
Thankyou Ryan, for the great patterns, the great service and the great site. You out do yourself every year! And keep us wanting more. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aw shucks guys, I'm going to blush. :oops: Stop it... no, keep going. ;)

In recent years, ZP has cut into the time I could be out celebrating my own Halloween festivities. But... helping everyone else celebrate their Halloween traditions is one of my favorite things about this holiday.

Even if I don't carve as many pumpkins as I'd like... you're all nice enough to be using my designs, and so I can live vicariously through you, as I read all your comments and view your photos. My art gets to spread all around the entire globe on Halloween night, which still blows my mind. Its an honor to be part of your traditions, as you are all part of mine.
By Ajax
Thank you Ryan, you are truely the Santa Claus of Halloween. Amazing patterns this year keep them coming! :D
By Marlföx
Thanks Ryan!!! I cant wait to see what you come up with in the next year!
By Batgirl
Takk! Merci! Mahalo! Grazie! Arigato! Gracias!

Thanks Ryan! Halloween wouldn't be the same without you!
By Bravo020
Thank you very much Ryan.

Your hard work and effort is really appreciated. :D
By wookie66
Thank you Ryan, i got so many compliments on the pumpkins this year and so many pictures were taken of them. If not for your designs i wouldn't have the strong desire to carve like i do. Thanks for a great year and the best part is the year is not over.
By ghostface
Thank you, Ryan! Before this site my family & I could only find some decent patterns but last year when I discovered this site I stumbled on some outstanding patterns! & I am going to stick with this site forever! Again from me & my family THANK YOU!!! :D
By nosferatu
I don't know about the rest of you guys but ZP! is my Halloween. Yeah, I have a few decorations but the centre piece is and always will be the pumpkins.

People always comment on them and we always get people who drive round for a look. That gives me a great buzz and it is only possible through Ryan's sterling efforts. Its a very small payback for all his efforts but at least we spread the ZP! name when people enquire about them.

This is an excellent thread as we can let Ryan know he is very much appreciated. This time of year must be manic for him and I'm sure there must be times when he opens his email and thinks, "What am I doing?" or words to that effect. Possibly stronger.....with one or two swear words thrown in for good measure.

Anyway, long may he continue. Besides which he knows we would hunt him down if he ever thought about stopping.
By matspud
Thank you Ryan. Not just for the patterns , carving kits , T-shirts and stickers but especially for hosting such a wonderful forum. There are times when this ( and facebook) are the only things that keep me "sane".

Thank you for the great ideas and inspiration and. most of all for your patience and persistence in keeping the site running in the face of adversity and at the expense of your own Halloween celebrations.
By monstermash
The thing I look forward to the most about halloween is ZP! Carving Ryan's wonderful patterns into pumpkins is by far my favourite thing to do at this time of year. Thank you so much for the work you do. It was stumbling across Zombie Pumpkins that rekindled my love of Halloween from childhood. I wish you all the success in the world and will be here to watch this amazing site grow and grow. You are the pumpkin king. All hail the King! :D