Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Hottie McNaughty
I'm loving all the patterns this year. I always carve a combo of cutsey and scary....really whatever strikes my fancy. I tend to save my favorites for the last ten or so pumpkins that I carve so that I have them to display on Halloween.
By hkzombie
staticfurball wrote:I cant wait to see what else comes out...I think I may need to go out and get more kins!
Everyone can't wait to see what else Ryan will unravel. The big question I still have a hard time answering is how many I am going to do this year!! Decisions, decisions, decisions.... :)
By CorpseBride
Here here! Yes Ryan another stellar year with fantastic patterns. You can't please everyone and answer every request...remember that. I am sure sometimes it may feel like a thousand people are hounding you for this and that. It must be stressful at times. I am not saying this because I think you don't know, sometimes it is just nice to hear that sort of thing from someone else. :D

Anywho I am very excited to be carving some of the 2011 patterns as well as past patterns that I just love to carve, along with some that I have always wanted to carve but have never had the chance. I have an interesting lineup so far! I spent all day yesterday transferring my patterns. I did keep 2 blank...you never know what might be released!!

BRAVO!! :D
By SuperSonic
CorpseBride wrote:Here here! Yes Ryan another stellar year with fantastic patterns. You can't please everyone and answer every request...remember that. I am sure sometimes it may feel like a thousand people are hounding you for this and that. It must be stressful at times. I am not saying this because I think you don't know, sometimes it is just nice to hear that sort of thing from someone else. :D
I do agree here, not everyone can be pleased, but most people are! :)

I still get atleast 5 patterns out of 2011, which is what I tend to get out of every year.

Still, keep it up! We can't do it, only you can! :D
By nosferatu
I think this year has been truly exceptional. Year on year, the ZP brand becomes stronger and stronger and we are not finished yet.

Some of the patterns you may indeed not carve yourself but we can admire how they were crafted. Where would we be if we all had the same tastes? Variety is indeed the spice of life and I now have over 270 patterns to choose from.

My only disappointment is that I will never be able to carve the entire collection. For me personally, there are three stand out patterns so far. They are so good that they figure in my list of all time favourites, Bicycle Girl Zombie, Regan and The Phantom of The Opera. L

Lily Minster is a close runner up and will be carved too but those three are outstanding.
By vibhandaka
I agree with the majority of responses. You can't please everyone all the time. I think the patterns this year are awesome and I have a feeling the best is yet to come. I am determined to carve the "last minute" pattern that you always seem to release on Halloween day! :) Keep on keepin on Ryan!!!
By Ajax
CorpseBride wrote: I did keep 2 blank...you never know what might be released!!
You only kept 2 blank, I think your going to need more pumpkins. 3 VIP patterns and probably a couple more to the main site. I left about 10 blank :D. They come out in sets of 7 now. :lol:
By wookie66
Love all the patterns so far, you keep making my decisions on what to carve very diffulcult.I have never played the angry birds game so i wasn't to excited about those patterns but the rest of them have been stellar. Awesome job this year.
By CorpseBride
Ajax wrote:
CorpseBride wrote: I did keep 2 blank...you never know what might be released!!
You only kept 2 blank, I think your going to need more pumpkins. 3 VIP patterns and probably a couple more to the main site. I left about 10 blank :D. They come out in sets of 7 now. :lol:
Good point...good point indeed. I am pretty sure there is room in my budget for another pumpkin haul...however getting the time of work needed in order to carve them all could be a challenge! :lol: