Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
Lala wrote:This one is extremely thin and weak, I can't get the saw to insert without breaking a piece off! so I had to use the x-acto. Oh well. and yes, I have glue to fix my UNIQUE PUMPKIN THAT HAS SOUL
there thats better :)
By sloaner
It can be a pain doing the foam ones without a versa tool. I have done maybe 30-40 foam pumpkins in the last 5 years and only did 2 without the versa. I dont use transfer paper, I just cut right through the everyday run of the mill paper. Your house looks nice though. I can't wait to move into my own house and decorate the hell out of it.
By Lala
Finished Pumpkin with my logo! hey hey, not too shabby?

IMG_6160 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

the x-acto wasn't actually that bad. I almost got a versa tool today but didn't because I only have 1 foam pumpkin left to do, maybe I'll wait. I much prefer carving real ones!
By Raven
That's why I need to move back to Idaho. People have awesome decorations like that!
By CorpseBride
I love Jack and Zero! Sooo swiping that idea :D

P.S - You decorations and kin look fantastic!
By ghostface
I love Jack & Zero!
By purple1worm
cool set up!
By CombichristGirl
Lala wrote:I dressed a scarecrow in a Freddy costume and set him by my front door.and scared the crap out of myself. heh.
haha i love that better than a real scare
By Lala
Test - trying to post and it won't let me post photos from flickr. I'll try again later. If you want to see progress of my freddy krueger, go here

http://www.flickr.com/fotozo
By Lala
The start of my Freddy Krueger

We are making him completely out of

trash and recylables!

We cleaned out the car, and have been

saving cups, bags and junk mail

IMG_8200 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr