Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
1) The difficulty level be included on the pattern print out.

2) A "print all" kind of thing be added. I.E. You "mark" your pattern choices and they all be printed at the same time.

I don't know if these are possible, but as we were printing patterns for our pumpkin carving party we thought these features could be helpful. I am not postin this to start an argument or to cause drama!
By Raven
Troublemaker!! :P

I like the "print all" option. Sometimes I need a "You have already printed this pattern..twice" option too. :)
vibhandaka wrote:1) . I am not postin this to start an argument or to cause drama!
How dare you question Ryans choices That Sir is low and I will not stand for it. An Argument you have started :x :x :x . Take those mad faces at face value. Prepare yourself for more Drama then a Mexican Soap opera.

I totally think tthese are great ideas and should be implemented next year, because I don't want Ryan to work on anything but patterns right now. :D
Hear that Ryan put your Xbox controller down, turn off The HD Star Wars Trilogy, and make some patterns :wink: . i'm just joking it's been an amazing year so far and after todays pattern everything else is gravy.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good ideas. Regarding the "print all" option... that would certainly add convenience for the general user. But also make things easier for the thieving types to do some speedy thievery en masse. Maybe a happy medium can be found here though.

As for difficulty levels on the patterns, I like the idea. I may consider that moving forward!

And don't worry Ajax, I haven't touched the Xbox controller in a month or two. :lol:
By Drayco
Since we're tossing out ideas for future consideration...how about an email notification to VIP members when a new VIP pattern is released?
By ghostface
Yes, I was thinking about the e-mail notifications for VIP members also.
By Hottie McNaughty
ghostface wrote:Yes, I was thinking about the e-mail notifications for VIP members also.
This would be awesome!
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:
Drayco wrote:Since we're tossing out ideas for future consideration...how about an email notification to VIP members when a new VIP pattern is released?
That idea gets my vote!
I like it! Count me in!
By MooBoo
Me too! This is a great idea :D