Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By nosferatu
Would they be sew or iron on?

I can see them being in the shocking shop next year. And the year after too....on sale...and the year after that.

Something that we all use all the time are keys and I think a Zombie Pumpkins! embroidered keychain would be fab.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was wondering about that... iron on or sew on patches. Anyone have any preference?

Keychains... I agree, everyone uses them. Embroidered ones would be pretty unique and cool.
By GUS
mechanik63 wrote:An iron on patch can be sewn on
Precisely, gives you the opion to toughen it up for long term use / wear, without so many lifting corners.
By Chewy
I love the keychain / lanyard idea. I'd totally buy a couple of them.

As it is, i have a TNBC one i bought in disneyland that goes onto my keys Oct 1 & comes off Jan 1 every year...

Something else... just thinking about the sticker contest - and the couple of older ones i have, i'd love to be able to buy some decals too... likely not a standalone order item for sure, but, id definitely buy some with my annual order... :)
By Batgirl
I've skimmed most of this thread, so my apologies if I'm repeating someone's idea:

Posters! I would LOVE to have a poster each year of that year's mascot.

OR (with the amazing 10 year anniversary coming up) a poster that has all 10 mascots on it would be incredible. And if they were signed by the Patch Master himself that would be outstanding!

However it would be done, I would totally buy them and proudly have them on display year-round.

:D
By keifferone
Batgirl wrote:I've skimmed most of this thread, so my apologies if I'm repeating someone's idea:

Posters! I would LOVE to have a poster each year of that year's mascot.

OR (with the amazing 10 year anniversary coming up) a poster that has all 10 mascots on it would be incredible. And if they were signed by the Patch Master himself that would be outstanding!

However it would be done, I would totally buy them and proudly have them on display year-round.

:D
I'm with you on this. I also love the Key chain and Patchs idea. I could put it on my messanger bag so everyone can look upon it glory. :D
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I was wondering about that... iron on or sew on patches. Anyone have any preference?

Keychains... I agree, everyone uses them. Embroidered ones would be pretty unique and cool.
Iron on, much simpler I think.

I don't use them (keychains) because I don't have a key ring for using them yet :oops: .

But I will if this is part of it! :twisted:
By ghostface
I like the iron on & key chain idea too!
By Euri
Key chains, patches, lanyard, posters... All great ideas!!!

I'm also very fond of the idea of a challenge coin. The 501st Legion does a lot of patches and coins and they both are hotly sought after collectables.
By Hottie McNaughty
Tragedy has struck at my house. The zipper broke on my hoodie so I've had to send it in to be repaired. Hopefully they'll have it back soon!

So I vote once again for hoodies. Or maybe a cool patch.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My hoodie's zipper broke too. Well, the zipper pull broke off. It still zips though. I have to pinch the slider part, and slide it up and down that way. I'm afraid issues like this might be prone to happen with this brand of hoodie. Might try another brand next time.
By Hottie McNaughty
That's what mine did, too. It would zip up but not down so I had to pull it off over my head. I wash my hoodies a lot so I find mine don't last much longer than two or three years. If I really like it, then I'll have the zipper replaced. It doesn't cost that much if you shop around a little.
By Nightwatchman
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:My hoodie's zipper broke too. Well, the zipper pull broke off. It still zips though. I have to pinch the slider part, and slide it up and down that way. I'm afraid issues like this might be prone to happen with this brand of hoodie. Might try another brand next time.
When this happens to my hoodies I put a small key ring in the slide as a pull. Like the ones that Nos posted.