Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
Another offering from BBC3 starts next Wednesday and fits in with the "Spirit of ...." launch.

A 17-year-old geek Paul can see the spirits of the dead. Now a vengeful spirit - or Fade - has broken through to our world and Paul’s friends and family are in the eye of the storm.

On at 9pm, see what you think.
By GUS
thanks for the info, i only see around 5hrs of tv per week so have very little idea of what's happening, the fact that I caught the new (3rd) series of tru blood the other night was complete chance..

no-one said a word about it coming back! (didn't watch series 2 all the way through though)
By monstermash
I never mention tv on here because I think to myself, Gus or Nos will metion it. I will give Fades a look but the BBC gets on my Ti... er nerves a bit sometimes. I'm also watching True Blood.
By GUS
I tend to listen to Radio4 / world service all day & all of the night, I can zone out my tinitus if it's muttering away in the background
By monstermash
Not to bad I thought. First episode had plenty in it to hold my attention. Likeable characters, slightly different take on ghosts, scary horrible character. Tick, tick, tick. Good acting too and some lovely filming/set pieces.
I wasn't on the edge of my seat or absolutely dying to see the next episode but pretty good all in all. Nice to see the lads from Psychoville and Miranda in it!
By nosferatu
Yeah I thought it was okay too. Bit of comedy, some really good actors, fairly decent script - not too bad for an opening episode. Oh, and just for Ryan, a mention of Heather Langenkamp.

However, the sight of Tea Leaf makes me mourn the loss of Psychoville even more.
By nosferatu
After 4 episodes, The Fades finally delivered for me. It's a great concept - That the dead or some of them, have stopped ascending. The make up and effects are good and I can see this being remade for American TV.
By monstermash
Its funny you should post about this, I was going to ask how you were liking it 4 eps in. I'm the same, original, well crafted, great effects. I really feel for tea leaf in it too. :)
I don't know about you but im kind of siding with the fades. :twisted:
By nosferatu
Tea Leaf is superb in this, I hadn't realized what a good actor he is.

I too feel for The Fades as they haven't really done anything wrong...until they started eating people to become mortal that is. I'll be interested to see how it ends. They'll probably leave it open for a second series....which would be a shame.
By monstermash
What happend to this? I'd have thought there would have been a second series.