Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the update, Jimm. I wonder of my local Yankee Candle shops have anything left. They seem to start on holidays so early. They were really pushing the Halloween stuff big time in August. And by the time I went in their store in September, all the Halloween items (which previously had a huge showcase in the front) were now relegated to a small table in the back of the store. They seem push through holidays quickly. I would not be surprised their storefront is currently decorated with Santas and snowmen.
By JimmOfTheDead
I stopped by my local Yankee Candle today, and there was plenty of Christmas stuff already. I found a small display of Halloween items (roughly 1/4 of the size their displays were a couple weeks ago), and luckily they had exactly what I was looking for. Apparently, skeleton bride/groom candle holders aren't as popular with everyone else as they are with me, because they had way more of those than anything else. Everything was 50% but I didn't end up getting anything else.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah cool, glad they had what you were seeking. I wonder if those black bottles will all be sold out. That's what I was considering buying, but didn't want to pay full price. 50% I would consider.