Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By staticfurball
Ive been looking for a good hot knife but im not sure where to find one any sugestions??.....please.
By Pumpken
I got mine at Michael's. They are about $15 with a coupon, and work very well.
By staticfurball
Unfortunately there is no Michael's nin my province. I realy wish thwee was. Everyone seems to point me there for everything lol. Im wondering if a craft store would have one or if it would be better to go to a hardware store.
By monstermash
Im sure Dremel do one. Not 100% though.
By purple1worm
staticfurball wrote:Unfortunately there is no Michael's in my province. I really wish there was. Everyone seems to point me there for everything lol. Im wondering if a craft store would have one or if it would be better to go to a hardware store.
I wish we had a Micheal's instead of a wal-mart! :lol:
By staticfurball
monstermash, I have a dremel but im not sure if its good as hot knife Im gonna have to go back over all the accesories it came with.
By staticfurball
Thanks dude :)
By NikkiRae
I just bought my first hot knife for my first foam pumpkin carving attempt. I got it at Michael's but they also have it at Joann Fabrics. I'm sure any craft store would have one. It's generally a wood working/burning tool and that's the section I found mine in.
By Raven
I was going to suggest Ebay or Amazon also. I bought a Creative Versa Tool this year and will be trying it out on a Michaels foam pumpkin soon. The other foamies I have carved in the past were done with the regular PM tools and it was not an easy task. I'm looking forward to trying out the new hot knife. I hope you can find one!
By reas0n
I purchased a Versa Tool last season(two seasons ago?), and it worked great on the Funkins... not sure about the Michaels brand ones, but I'd imagine they are completely identical... Good luck!

Here's one I did with the Versa Tool