Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Have just been reading about the destruction of the town of Sirte and suddenly thought, "Great Scott, the Libyans."

Tenuous, yes. Blatant, yes. Deliberate, yes. Pattern bump, yes
By JMP919
I'm sure in 2041, Back to the Future patterns are at every corner drug store, but in 2011, it's a little hard to come by! Help us out Ryan!
By Lala
In exchange for a BTTF Pattern I'll give you a shoddy bomb casing full of used PinBall Machine Parts!

(love that line!)

PLEASE!!! BTTF (all three) is my favorite movie! (tied with Ghostbusters, of course!)
By pagemaster1993
I would really like a Doc pattern this year. Would be a immediate carve for me. Love Back To The Future.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I would really like a Doc pattern this year. Would be a immediate carve for me. Love Back To The Future.

Agreeed!
By SuperSonic
I swear this is my last bump for the day :D

"Once this baby hits 88 miles an hour. your gonna see some serious s***!"

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By Euri
This would be pretty awesome! I'd definately carve this one. Another of the Delorean would be a great companion piece. :)
By SuperSonic
Euri wrote:This would be pretty awesome! I'd definately carve this one. Another of the Delorean would be a great companion piece. :)

I think Marty might come first :)
By nosferatu
I've just come back from the future. The site for 2013 is even better than this year (yes it is possible ) and we are all reminiscing about how we all carved that fabulous Doc Brown pattern?

Anyway I'm off to December 1773, I've got a tea party to attend.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have to say... it seems like BTTF is a movie that gets requested quite frequently. Despite the fact that it's not the sort of horror or supernatural fantasy that usually fills this site, apparently everyone thinks that it's a classic sci-fi movie worthy of patterns. I can't really argue with that.
By Lala
Just popping in again to request a BTTF pattern - it's the one I want the most and dude, I got a ZP tattoo...hahaha I need a prize!