Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
Just for anyone in the UK, if you didn't already know, ASDA seem to have their stock out now or should in most stores, I know ASDA is probably the main supermarket that people look for Halloween related items in as the others aren't as good! forgot to take pictures, they didn't have anything that great though, hoping there will be more, also Wilkinsons have an offer on right now for a standing skeleton, it's around 5ft, it's jaw moves and it talks and it's eyes light up, it's on offer for £20, they also have a hanging witch thats around the same height and it looks pretty good for £15. I got a hanging pumpkin man online, reminded me of the pumpkin king a little, think it's the mouth!

By matspud
OOOOHHHHH Need to make a trip to ASDA tonight. BTW where online did you get the pumpkin man? he is great :D
By MooBoo
Yay! I was gonna pop in asda today but didn't want to be disappointed. I will see what they have tomorrow. Cool pumpkin man btw. :D
By MooBoo
My local asda don't have their stock yet. Shud be out on tuesday. :?
By S.A.M
Thanks to quixotic for the heads up I popped in to Wilkinsons this afternoon, some of the things they have aren't too bad; black roses, warning tape and some nice skull shot glasses they were plastic of course but only £1.80 for 4, bit of fun.

The hanging witch ( http://goo.gl/JksLU ) has posable arms, they're padded and have a coat hanger type rod running through the centre of the padding. The whole design is quite coat hangerish but looks really effective.

The talking Reaper http://goo.gl/BRg5I looked the part with glowing eyes and moving jaw. They had one set up, it comes with a stand like you get with artificial Christmas trees (four legged base with a pole up the middle). The box has a price of £35 printed on it but it rings through the till at £20 :) I like that you can stand it anywhere, it'd look good among the gravestones! You'd probably need to peg it to the ground if there is a wind, it's top heavy.

Morrisons had some pumpkins in, classed as large they were anything but and priced at £3, looked scabby. They had an aisle of Halloween stuff, most notable was a sizeable plastic (hollow) skull £3.

I don't want to speak too soon but it looks like the shops in the UK are finally catching on to the fact there is money to be made out of Halloween.
By nosferatu
ASDA will be selling Zombie Baby at £5

By nosferatu
I also like the look of these Jason Goblets from Woolworths online. They are priced at £1.50 but currently out of stock Image

and this 46cm hanging Jason decoration priced at £7 - in stock

By quixotic
S.A.M wrote:Thanks to quixotic for the heads up I popped in to Wilkinsons this afternoon, some of the things they have aren't too bad; black roses, warning tape and some nice skull shot glasses they were plastic of course but only £1.80 for 4, bit of fun.

The hanging witch ( http://goo.gl/JksLU ) has posable arms, they're padded and have a coat hanger type rod running through the centre of the padding. The whole design is quite coat hangerish but looks really effective.

The talking Reaper http://goo.gl/BRg5I looked the part with glowing eyes and moving jaw. They had one set up, it comes with a stand like you get with artificial Christmas trees (four legged base with a pole up the middle). The box has a price of £35 printed on it but it rings through the till at £20 :) I like that you can stand it anywhere, it'd look good among the gravestones! You'd probably need to peg it to the ground if there is a wind, it's top heavy.

Morrisons had some pumpkins in, classed as large they were anything but and priced at £3, looked scabby. They had an aisle of Halloween stuff, most notable was a sizeable plastic (hollow) skull £3.

I don't want to speak too soon but it looks like the shops in the UK are finally catching on to the fact there is money to be made out of Halloween.

Did you buy the skeleton? I got mines delivered today and i'm quite impressed for only £20!
By quixotic
Other shops that i've seen Halloween stuff in -

Home Bargains, they have stuff like what's in B&M but some different things too, bags of bones for £5, they have lots of skull type props.

Pound World, quite surprised by that shop! they have quite a lot of good stuff for only £1, I got lots of bloody hands with missing fingers, 2 tombstones, bloody fingers, window stickers etc, it's good for small items and they have lots of Halloween party items if you're having a party or wanting some things for loot bags, I got bags of spiders with over 100 in them.

Pound Land seems to have their stock in too, the one near me doesn't have much but i've heard the ones in town have lots so I guess it just depends what one you have near you and if they have all their stock yet!
By S.A.M
quixotic wrote: Did you buy the skeleton? I got mines delivered today and i'm quite impressed for only £20!
I did :D As you say it's good for £20, I've seen worse Halloween offerings for far more money than that.
On the box it says sound activated but I tried clapping and shouting at it & get nothing, however if I give it a little wobble it does activate. Is yours the same? Also when it is activated it does all three phrases one after the other which is odd, I think it would be better if it only said one phrase per activation.
By monstermash
Saw some bits and bobs in Clintons today. Just the usual stuff though. I bought a really big skull from there because it was reduced from £20 to a fiver. Nowt much else worth buying though.