Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Chewy
Hi there Ryan

Just browsing through the shop here & was thinking about pulling the trigger on a new shirt, but noticed there's no 3XL in the spirit shirt.

Am wondering if it's still coming, or not coming. If it's still coming, i'll wait & order when it does; if it's not coming, well, i'll get on with ordering the saw set i'm drooling over

And yes, i see that you have 3XL in night owl. what can i say, there are very few ZP! patterns i really dont care for. <sigh>

Thanks!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Unfortunately there will be no 3X size for the Spirit shirt. For some reason, 2X is the largest size available for that particular shirt color. Sorry about that!
By punchi
All the small Spirit shirts are sold! Ryan, will you by any chance, be getting anymore smalls? Maybe you have one hiding away? :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Eeep! I think that's all there will be to go around. There's only time to have a certain quantity printed, and when the inventory meter hits 0, they gone.

I usually seem to sell more larger sizes that small. In fact, I haven't sold a single size S for the Night Owl shirt yet. And I still have some Smalls left for last season's Invasion shirts too.

So why (when I had even more Smalls made) did the Spirit shirts sell out so fast in that size? I do not know! I guess the tinier people really liked that design or shirt color?

If there was a miscalculation and I somehow find an extra S, I'll hold it and let you know. But I can't promise anything. :(

Hopefully the inventory percentage meters on the product pages (which are new this year) will be helpful to those considering an order. You can keep an eye on those and act fast if your desired item seems to be getting low.

You can see that most sizes for Spirit shirts are around 1/2 gone. Pumpkin Gutters stock almost dried up entirely
By staticfurball
Is the size a realy big difference between small and large??? I need small also and am hesitating on Medium since its realy too big. I see the size chart but it's hard to get a good idea without seeing it. also ....do they shrink?? :( maybe you could get just a few smalls :D please please
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I could take measurements myself, or take pictures for you, if you think that would help. Maybe measure or photograph a S against a M to see how much of a difference there is?

The Night Owl shirts (and last season's Invasion shirts) are all on 100% pre-shrunk cotton. I (perhaps carelessly) dry my t-shirts on some pretty warm, full dryer cycles and haven't had any issues with the ZP shirts shrinking.

The aqua/black heather Spriit shirts are a 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton blend, so I suspect that shrinkage would be even less of an issue for those.

This brand of shirts may run a wee bit small, because I think they are meant to be a slightly fitted cut. But the material is super soft and stretchy, so they can be pretty comfortable and accommodating size-wise.
By Euri
I'm VERY grateful for the inventory meter! It's stopped me from sending annoying pm's inquiring of the quantity and told me that I really need to get in gear and get a Spirit shirt and Revenge decal very soon. Good thinking on that one, Ryan. :)
By ghostface
I was too late on getting a spirit tee!!!! :( :( Ryan is there going to be anymore large Spirit of the ZP! tees??!!!
By staticfurball
Me too, I still want a small or medium.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
As of now, these "Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins!" t-shirt sizes are sold out:
S, M and L

To anyone who wanted one of these but missed a chance to get one in your size... so sorry! :oops:

When ordering shirts, I typically look at the sales trends from the previous year, and order a similar or slightly higher number of shirts (allowing for some expected site growth).

That's what I did with the Spirit shirts, but to my surprise, even this great amount flew out the door at record speed. Maybe people like aqua colors and glowing ink? The sales defy my statistics. Once I received the printed shirts, I didn't even have to box them up for storage in my office. 3/4 of them were immediately packaged up and shipped to those who ordered.

I'm afraid there won't be any more of these shirts. :( Even if I ordered now, I may not have them until late October. And by that late in the season, the shirt sales statistically slow down. Then I'd be stuck with storing them into the off-season and beyond. That's where I'm at with the 2010 "Invasion" shirts. Anyone want one for $10? Heh. I still have 1/2 of them leftover.

I guess the plan for next year is... I'll have more shirts made, and you order faster. :) If it's any condolence, my plan for the 10th anniversary (next year) is to offer even cooler, more creative designs. Maybe a few options. So with more to shirts choose from, and a greater quantity produced, hopefully more minions will get to wear the ZP pride.
By ghostface
Ok! Well i'ma buy me an invasion 1!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
ghostface wrote:Ok! Well i'ma buy me an invasion 1!
I like your spirit, ghostface! (oops, maybe a poor choice of words). Anyway, thanks! :)
By staticfurball
Its ok I will satisfy my self with an "Invasion T shirt, which I didnt have the chance to get last year. I love the design and the up side is my sister is getting me the black one for my B day and getting herself the purple one..I'll be sure to borrow hers as well every now and then to give my self a nice color swithch :D
By the way, I think one of the things that made me wqant the latest shirt were the new color and ...yes..the glow and the dark paint, I LOVE glow and the dark anything!
I do hope you get some next year for all of us who missed out this year.
By ghostface
My order is placed!! & i also hope you will have more Spirit shirts next year! :)