Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By purple1worm
Not sure if I should post this in movies or t.v. ? It was a mini series that aired a couple of years ago. I watched it after my sister discovered it at the video rental place. I love Murder Mysteries and I like that it concluded after 13 episodes! I really enjoyed it .
I was wondering if anybody had seen it and if they new of other creepy mini series out there?
By staticfurball
I loved it but cant seem to find any other good creepy minseries.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I watched the entire run of Harper's Island, I enjoyed it a lot. A thriller murder mystery mini series. I thought they did a nice job with it. Cool pacing, interesting twists, red herrings to throw you off. Pretty much every episode had another murder, and the cast kept dwindling. Just when you think you may know who the killer is, that person gets killed off. Haha. Whoever came up with that series should do another mystery miniseries. It's fun to watch, for the scares and the gathering of clues.
By NikkiRae
I feel like I should mention Rose Red under here. I think it was a 3-part miniseries based on Stephen King's novel. It is from 2002 so I don't remember a whole lot about it because I was young, but I know I thought it was creepy! :lol:
By purple1worm
NikkiRae wrote:I feel like I should mention Rose Red under here. I think it was a 3-part miniseries based on Stephen King's novel. It is from 2002 so I don't remember a whole lot about it because I was young, but I know I thought it was creepy! :lol:
Thanks for the suggestion I'll have to check it out!