Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Raven
Agreed. I'm pretty sure Ryan is friends with him. He brings him along to birthday parties.. :)
By pagemaster1993
The Clown that gave me Nightmares as a child should definatly be a new pattern.
By Ajax
Ryan hangs with a sketchy crew.
By vibhandaka
Pennywise is one creepy clown. To this day I will NOT walk over drainage grates in the street because of him. "We all float down here"
By zero18
After I saw that movie when I was a kid, I covered the drain to my shower with a washcloth. My parents used to get pissed becuase of over flowing the shower. :lol:

But yeah. no joke, that movie scared the **** out of me as a kid.
By Raven
I read the book when I was probably too young to be reading the book. I was scared to death to go into the bathroom also. I just knew I was going to hear voices in one of the drains..
By jfit
I was scared of that movie.. this was my costume last year and will be this year.Image
By zero18
Dear god man! That is a fricked up costume!

Hopefully the remake of the film will be as good if not scarier than the original. Hard to accomplish seeing how its effects are wider when we were kids.
By Ajax
Awesome costume. Liked the movie loved the book.
By ghostface
I think it would be awesome to have Stephen Kings Pennywise the clown in the movie IT.
By staticfurball
I second that, there are a lot of scary clowns out there but hes at the top of my list. As a kid I didnt like sewer drains because of him lol
By monstermash
I'd like an IT pattern too.
By purple1worm
Me too! He was scary! :twisted: