Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By suzika
Hey Ryan (and fellow ZPers) has there been any discussion on this year's charity?

I have a couple suggestions if nothing has been decided. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's narrowed down, but final arrangements have yet to be made. So if you have suggestions, feel free to name 'em!
By pagemaster1993
Have you ever thought about The Spirit Of Children. It is run by the Spirit stores and give kids in hostpials a Halloween and also helps them year round.
By SuperSonic
That also really goes well with the theme of this years mascot! Great suggestion!
By GUS
I'd go with the same as I always do by recommending a head injuries rehabilitation charity, I sometimes actually think that folk with a visible disability are somewhat luckier than "hidden" non physically manifesting injuries, I really feel for the folk I know who are caught "forever 14" or wherever the recovery ends, adult body frustrated mind from folk who were once like you & I ..well you lot, I turned my brain to mush years ago, trust me it's a hard slog people, so many folk are hard to live with & find it nigh on impossible to maintain proper employment, social life, social skills thereafter, often ending in alcoholism.

As someone who didn't get proper treatment for the initial injury I was I think to a degree lucky, because the help you got in that situation was utter garbage, there were 3 of us from the same village within six months, & boy am I glad 'm not the other two!

:lol:
By suzika
Operation Smile! I have been reading about that charity and they are amazing. The are a group of medical professionals that perform surgical repairs on children who are born with facial deformities, including cleft lips.

Or St. Baldrick's Foundation which is a charity that raises money for childhood cancer research. September is childhood cancers' month.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A friend of my family (who suffered from Crohn's Disease) recently passed away. In honor of him, this Halloween season we will be collecting funds for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. A portion of all "Monster Harvest" level pattern memberships will go toward this cause.

Thanks to everyone who already signed up for this level of pattern membership. Not only do you get some cool VIP patterns, but you help me afford to give a larger donation to help children and adults affected by these diseases.

If you want more information about this organization (or past charities we've helped over the years) check out the Charmed Charities page. Thanks!
By GUS
Crohns! horrible disease, I'm really hoping to avoid that one as I get older.
good call
By monstermash
My gran suffered terribly with Crohn's disease for over 40 years. It is truely a horrible horrible disease to have.
By nosferatu
It's a great charity choice.

I have just been reading about Harry Moseley who died last night aged 11. He had an inoperable brain tumour and raised money for brain cancer research by making bracelets & public speaking. He had raised over £500,000. I had been following him on Twitter since July when I first became aware of his efforts.

Inspirational as is anyone with a charitable heart. Crohn's disease is terrible and a very worthy one.
By suzika
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:A friend of my family (who suffered from Crohn's Disease) recently passed away. In honor of him, this Halloween season we will be collecting funds for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. A portion of all "Monster Harvest" level pattern memberships will go toward this cause.
I'm very sorry for your loss, Ryan.

My sister has Chron's Disease and I have seen how much it affects her life and well-being.
By keifferone
I have a cousin that suffers from it and so I have to say thank you for your choice of charity this year.