Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Despite a possible threat of stabbing, that's one witchy woman I'd still be willing to carve with. Always did have a thing for striped tights, to be honest.

Do you know the artist of this piece? Pretty sure I've seen this artwork (and similar) before but can't place the name and origin.
By CorpseBride
Saucy! Heck she doesn't even need to use her arms to hold that pumpkin. :lol:
By Witchywoman
I'm wanting to say its Elias Chatzoudis but for the life of me I can't find it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Witchywoman., welcome. Yeah, that art style seems similar to Elias Chatzoudis' work, but not sure if it's his.

But thanks for pointing out Elias Chatzoudis, I wasn't aware of his work before. But now I am! Illustration, pin-ups, and Halloween? Yes please.

By Ajax
obviously she doesn't come to this site because she isn't using a pro pumpkin carving tool, how is she going to carve a nice pattern with a knife like that. Thats like using a mop to paint a picasso. Unreal!
By Tkaraoke
Ajax wrote:obviously she doesn't come to this site because she isn't using a pro pumpkin carving tool, how is she going to carve a nice pattern with a knife like that. Thats like using a mop to paint a picasso. Unreal!
Just look at those carves around her! She is in need of some serious pumpkin instruction!

"Is that a pumpkin gutter in you pants or are you just happy to see me?"
"Both!"
By Tkaraoke
Hummm....that's not a very safe way to be holding a knife and carving that close to your body. She's an accident waiting to happen!
By vibhandaka
CorpseBride wrote:Saucy! Heck she doesn't even need to use her arms to hold that pumpkin. :lol:
CB, I literally LOL'd when I read your comment!
By GUS
she has fantastic cheekbones. (ahem)
By nosferatu
Maybe she could become the mascot for 2012? It would certainly get a lot more men interested in pumpkin carving.

Tag line: "Is that a pro carving tool you have in your pocket or...." you know the rest.

I couldn't have that hanging in my kitchen as I wouldn't be able to concentrate whilst chopping which could lead to injury.

Also, my wife would see it which WOULD lead to injury....quicker than you could say Lorena Bobbitt