Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Children of the 80s, you will love the items for sale at 8-Bit Zombie.

Ghostbusters, Labyrinth, Goonies, and Lost Boys... to name just a few of the classics represented.

The Garbage Pail Kid inspirted layout is brilliant, but be sure to click through to the individual product pages, and view the full photos so you can see the entire designs as they appear on the shirts.

I'm partial to the zombies. Tempted to pick up a Bubs or Tarman shirt. Or maybe the somewhat religious portrait of Gozer. Oh, I like them all!
By SuperSonic
I'm not an 80's kid and still want this stuff (some of it I even recognize).
By Raven
I'm tempted to get some of the sunglasses. Oh how I remember wearing nothing but that style. And of course, I wore my sunglasses at night.
By GUS
RavensDestiny wrote:I'm tempted to get some of the sunglasses. Oh how I remember wearing nothing but that style. And of course, I wore my sunglasses at night.
Yes ditto wewaring em at night, theres some footage ofme at a jarre concert in the late 80's i'd forgotton about for "destination docklands" & i'm the only fool wearing glasses! :lol:

(head injury, eyes hurt, saftey measure, just looked a twit regardless)
By monstermash
Oh these are just lovely. Bubs and Tarman are my cup of tea too. Some of the designs on the hats would be great on t-shirts.
By CorpseBride
I want the Bubs shirt. Love every piece of it. And of course the Labyrinth :D Oh Jareth, how I do love thee.
By GUS
CorpseBride wrote:I want the Bubs shirt. Love every piece of it. And of course the Labyrinth :D Oh Jareth, how I do love thee.
How can any man compete with jareth!? ,I mean, have you seen his hair?
now theres a man with a full shelf of grooming product :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Today was an exciting day. I received my 8-bit Zombie order. I opted to get the Gozer shirt. I just loved the giant image, printed in one color.

I also liked the fabric color. I tend to favor dark tshirts, but about 1/2 of my closet is solid black. So, I liked that this shirt was "heather black." Ends up looking like a dark grey, with little flecks of lighter shades. The shirt is American Apparel, so soft and a good fit. The print quality of the design is really nice too.

And it's always fun to get freebies with your order! I won't entirely spoil the surprise for anyone else who orders, but the small goodies included made me feel like a kid again, back in the 80s. I mean, look at this rad Tarman decal I scored. How cool is that?

Image[/img]
By Ajax
That is an awesome Gozer Shirt. I may put an order in there also after seeing that pick.
By staticfurball
OHHH I like the Gozer Shirt too! right up my alley.