Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I see you have impeccable taste. I bleed orange and black. I wonder if I should pick up that wedding dress now, for my future wife. Because she WILL be wearing that.
By Hottie McNaughty
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I see you have impeccable taste. I bleed orange and black. I wonder if I should pick up that wedding dress now, for my future wife. Because she WILL be wearing that.
Yeah, I'm pretty in love with that dress. I have no idea where I would wear it but I keep trying to justify buying it. "Hmmm, maybe I could sell my piano...."

:lol:
By CorpseBride
Great treasury! You have classy taste with a nice side of darkness.

I actually bought some of those funkin teeth last year on clearance, I had completely forgotten about them until now! I can't wait to try them out this year.

And that dress! That dress! It's stunning! I would wear it in a heartbeat. And to top it off the price is very reasonable. I headed over to their website to check out some more...I fell in love with this one too...

By Mrs.Dredge
Have you ever been on Pinterest? You can keep up with pics and projects similar to the way you do on your treasury. I've been seeing a ton of Halloween ideas on there for decorating, parties, recipes, etc. It's pretty much invite only so if you are interested let me know and I will send you an invite.
By CorpseBride
Oh yes Pinterest someone sent me a link to that the other day, I would love an invite!
By Mrs.Dredge
CorpseBride wrote:Oh yes Pinterest someone sent me a link to that the other day, I would love an invite!
If you will private message me your email address I will send one your way.
By CorpseBride
Mrs.Dredge wrote:
CorpseBride wrote:Oh yes Pinterest someone sent me a link to that the other day, I would love an invite!
If you will private message me your email address I will send one your way.
Done! Thank you so much Mrs.Dredge :D
By vibhandaka
That dress is amazing! I would definitely wear it. Here's to hoping I find a guy who likes Halloween as much as I do!