Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By monstermash
So theres only 73 days to go. Its about time I made my invites. I was getting bored of just sending out a bit of paper so here's what ive came up with this year:
Each guest will receive one matchbox containing 13 matches (6 black, 6 red and 1 skelly), and a sealed note. Click the pic.

The note reads: **some I pinched from Poe!!**

In the icy air of night
Amid the shadows, a gruesome sight
Death has reared himself a throne
In a strange garden, lying alone
Join us for an eve of delights
Of spooky songs and plenty o' frights.
By Raven
Very cool! Love the wax seal. I used a wax seal on all my wedding invites, I had a lot of compliments on them. Very cool idea for the invites...I want one! :D
By monstermash
Thanks. I know im early making them but it gets it out of the way. Of course you're all invited and all welcome to an invite. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Very unique, and classy, and memorable. The way all good invites should be. Well done!
By nosferatu
Mine's obviously gone astray in the post!

They look brilliant. Hope the party can live up to such a great appetizer. 8)
By monstermash
nosferatu wrote:Mine's obviously gone astray in the post!

They look brilliant. Hope the party can live up to such a great appetizer. 8)
Ha! I really don't know what the party will be like. The usual madness I expect.
Just finished making a batch of 20. 260 individually painted matchsticks! I never knew life could get so boring. And to top it off, a drop of flaming sealing wax fell on my finger removing a few layers of skin.

I am serious if anyone wants an invite just let me know. I'll be making more when im over the HORRIFIC finger injury and im sure I'll have some leftovers. :wink:
By monstermash
29th. Im sure I remember reading that your having one on the same date.
Slightly off topic EZ, but have you been in that wee shop on Cockburn street? I cant remember its name but its where Beyond Words used to be. They've got some really nice little poison bottles in just now. I bought an Eye of Newt and a Dragon Blood.
By zombombie
Competing party nights! ;)

I've not seen those bottles but I'll need to take a walk and find them - if you remember the name of the shop let me know! I'm sure I'll find it though. Were they expensive?
By monstermash
I think the shop is called Old Town Context. Im sure they were around £3 each. Take a gander:

Edinburghzombie's party Vs. Monstermash's party. But which ones better? There's only one way to find out...
By matspud
Amazing invites MM. I always envy people here - such imagination and talent.

BTW they have potion bottles for sale in the shop at the Camera Obscura and I think I also saw some in the shop at Mary Kings Close.
By staticfurball
Thoes bottles are real nice, I bet I could whip up some nice labels like that in illustrator or photoshop and make a bunch of cool ones.
Very cool! Love the wax seal. I used a wax seal on all my wedding invites, I had a lot of compliments on them. Very cool idea for the invites...I want one!
I always wanted to get one of those, where can u buy them + are they expensive?