Talking about spooky store scores and online oddity offerings.
By wookie66
wow i have 3 Spirit stores within 5 miles of my house, this might be a costly Halloween.
By Raven
Awesome, I have 3 in my area. The closest is 10 miles. I actually thought about applying to work for them this year but I will be out of town the first half of October. Maybe next year. :)
By Mrs.Dredge
Looks like we won't have one at all this year :cry:
By Raven
Mrs.Dredge wrote:Looks like we won't have one at all this year :cry:
That's when you know it's time to move.
By pagemaster1993
There are going to be two in Arkansas, but I do not know how close they are to you.
By wookie66
Move to Richmond, Virginia we r going to have 3 spirit stores, a Halloween Express, and a Halloween World store.
By Mrs.Dredge
pagemaster1993 wrote:
There are going to be two in Arkansas, but I do not know how close they are to you.
YAY! they added a new location and will be back again after all :D I was wondering why they wouldn't come back because every time we went in the store they would be swamped with people. It will only be a few minutes away now instead of hours.
By pagemaster1993
I think the one that will be in my area will be at the same location where Halloween City was last year, taking over a competetors territory is how I see it, but I really do not care.
By OrangeOrb
The closest one to me is 44 miles. Maybe the gas prices will go down by the time they open...
By GUS
44 MILES!? "OUCH" ..that puts it into context sadly cheaper to mail order, without seeing the goodies, balling up your fists & getting all excited from the Halloween spirit in a spirit of Halloween store...

:cry:
If it makes you feel any better, we'd LOVE the thought of a chain store dedicated to Halloween, , not going to happen in the uk!
By CorpseBride
While on holidays in Washington state last week I came across TWO spirit stores....that were both closed :( Waaahhhh! I knew that they did not open until September but there was a small glimmer of hope when I saw the sign. That small glimmer of hope turned into nothing but a cruel punishment :x

:wink: