Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By CorpseBride
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Congratulations on 10 years....that's awesome!

I was just experimenting with one of my overly large ZP shirts. I went all Frankenstein on it and I have to admit that I kind of like it. I took it in an shaped it at the sides, cut the neck out and shortened and made the sleeves slightly ruffly. I'll snap a photo when I get a chance.
What a great idea! I may have to swipe your idea. I am not a fan of oversized t-shirts for myself. Let the girly curves shine. :lol:

10 years? Wow! Huge congrats are in order. I can only imagine the many hours you have put into ZP to bring it this far. I call for a ZP party!

Now I know that you are slimming down the ZP shop...but I think bandanas would be pretty cool :D
By CorpseBride
CorpseBride wrote:

I was just experimenting with one of my overly large ZP shirts. I went all Frankenstein on it and I have to admit that I kind of like it. I took it in an shaped it at the sides, cut the neck out and shortened and made the sleeves slightly ruffly. I'll snap a photo when I get a chance.
What a great idea! I may have to swipe it. I am not a fan of oversized t-shirts for myself. Let the girly curves shine. :lol:

10 years? Wow! Huge congrats are in order. I can only imagine the many hours you have put into ZP to bring it this far. I call for a ZP party!

Now I know that you are slimming down the ZP shop...but I think bandanas would be pretty cool :D
By Hottie McNaughty
Feel free! Just post pics of the finished result, please. :D I actually like doing it this way because I like the length of a men's shirt so I always leave the length and then just take it in at the sides and make them a bit more feminine around the neck and such.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Congradulations on ten years of awesome Patterns
CorpseBride wrote:10 years? Wow! Huge congrats are in order.
Thanks in advance for the congrats. Next year will be the actual 10th year though, so hold your real accolades until 2012. I still have to survive on this planet for a little over a year before we can have a decade celebration. Believe me, when we hit 10, I'll be making a bigger deal of it. :)
By Hottie McNaughty
Quick shot of the modified ZP shirt. I'll probably take it in a little more through the mid section and sleeves.

By CorpseBride
I love it Hottie! Well done :kiss: Can you please teach me how to sew? :lol: I have a sewing machine but never seem to have the time to practice so I can get better at it. Argh. Some day I will sit down and master that ghoulish contraption.
By Hottie McNaughty
Honestly, I just sat down last night for the first time in years. Next time I'm heading to BC I'll let you know! It's super easy to do and I'd be happy to show you.
By matspud
I got the hoodie for Matthew. Sizing did seem to run a bit small and it is quite lightweight for fall wear here in the UK, but zip -up are best with a good logo on the back and a small on on the front.
By GUS
I'm not a fan of hoodies, they don't make sense to me as wardrobe apparel, generally too cold in terms of poor insulation values / bulky etc.
I'm a fleece man, plus I like the recyclable element of them, the way polattec (tm) has different thicknesses for different scenarios / layers mean it's simple!

plus, it's worth reading up on the philanthropic buisnessman wh went bust (sadly) who gave the world modern "fleece" material other firms get rich off.
When I were a lad it was shiver or put on a scratchy woolen jumper, so no wonder we live in fleeces, they are a marvel.

Which brings me onto my suggestion, MASCOT EMBROIDERED PATCHES!

..That way everyones happy, & they can be sewn onto camp blankets, tops etc, & if you "ahem" outgrow the item of clothing they can be sewn onto something else ...Well I simply know slimming aint an option anymore :lol: :wink:
Small to post, so internationals like we brit's, plus dadja etc don't suffer for our "art"

Ryan, what do you think? ..very little room to store, small to post.

Any downsides?
By Ajax
Love the idea.
By pagemaster1993
I would like a patch or two. It be nice to have all the Mascots available. I would so do like a boyscout vest thing for each year I was here.
By GUS
yup, you've got it down pat!

if you can carve a ki you are adept enough to sew a few stitches, I too like the idea of a boy scout thing, mine'd be a blanket poncho or a series of beanies / toques..

I can see ryaan in his embroidere jim-jams & fluffy bathrobe ..reclining complette with pipe, ...very hef like!

:D
By pagemaster1993
Now that you mention it I could see Ryan as a Hef like figure.