Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By GUS
well get a spine man & argue!

If it isn't what you wan't add your voice.
besides it'd mean shaving off the beard I guess, & lots of green face fuzz could just look plain weird, making for a possibly peculiar look, unless you wear a prosthetic in which case you'd get by.
However you simply shouldn't be told what you are to be,it's got to be consentual if you are to really enjoy yourselves.
By pagemaster1993
Wow, Shrek really? Did that not star losing popularity around the second movie with people. I know I did not like it that much. Hope you can convince her to do something better.
By Dredge
There is definitely still time to convince her otherwise. Im working on her.
By pagemaster1993
Well you still have about two months to change her mind, if that does not work you may have to take drastic measures :twisted: .
By GUS
just, say ..NO!
or make a deal such as 20lbs lost between now & mid oct gets you out of it!
By Raven
Are you still set to be Shrek?

I finally convinced my husband to dress up. He isn't really one to dress up. Last year was the first time in at least a decade he wore a costume. All his own creation. This year it looks like he will be the Grim Reaper. His idea was to dress all in black with a black face mask and be a shadow, I suggested carry a scythe and he could be the Reaper. The only problem I have is we own a real scythe that he want's to carry around. Great prop except it's REALLY sharp. I'm slightly concerned on the safety issue that might pose. :)
By GUS
then sheath it! . make a proper protector for the blade with a blade coloured outer sleeve so it doesn't look naff!

(death wouldn't adhere to heath & safety rules)... :lol: