Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By CorpseBride
I never did return with my guesses...I just mentioned some in another thread...so here is what they were.

Arrival of the ZP
Triumph of the ZP
Conquest of the ZP

All the other ones I can think of are of course taken! ha ha
By zoma33
battle of the zombie pumpkins..... tie in with planet of the apes movie maybe?
By Chewy
All this guesswork has me thinking. I wonder if good old patchmaster had even chosen a title for the year yet when he threw this out. Seems like a pretty fantastic way to dredge up some suggestions from the masses.

:roll:

Goes to show you how ignorant I am about how much work would have to go into setting up the branding & website behind it. Part of me thinks he's probably chosen a year in adavance, the other part thinks maybe it's something that really takes shape in August...

<pokes fun & giggles!>
By Dredge
I may really be heading in the wrong direction, but I think its going to have something to do with water with all the hints being thrown around, and the color teaser we had.

Im racking my brain trying to think of a good name that would go with JAWS...but I cant....so here are my guesses however horrible they are, I really think whoever guessed "Rise" is going to be right this year.

Jaws of the Zombie Pumpkins (not a great ring to it)
Feast of the Zombie Pumpkins
Voyage of the Zombie Pumpkins

The pickings were slim! As I said. I think SS may have this one.

Edit: I kinda cheated. I immediately changed one of my guesses. :?
By CorpseBride
Dredge wrote:... I really think whoever guessed "Rise" is going to be right this year...
That is what I was thinking too. Seems very fitting. :)
By Tricksy Faery
Ok here are mine.... (I'll add as I think of them)

1. Siege of the Zombie Pumpkins!
2. Armada of the Zombie Pumpkins!
By monstermash
I know you wont give the game away Ryan but is anybody close???
By Zombie Pumpkins!
monstermash wrote:I know you wont give the game away Ryan but is anybody close???
Well, if I were to say the guesses aren't close, I'd disappoint a bunch of you (prematurely anyway). But if I were to say that someone did get it, then the guessing would stop.

So I'll just say this... some of you are certainly closer than others. ;) No matter what, I'm probably going to keep dropping more hints as the reveal gets closer, so the theme may become pretty clear.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Chewy wrote:All this guesswork has me thinking. I wonder if good old patchmaster had even chosen a title for the year yet when he threw this out. Seems like a pretty fantastic way to dredge up some suggestions from the masses.
:lol: Well, I keep a long list of possible titles/themes for the site. Many of your guesses are already on my list of potentials, but it's true... sometimes your ideas bring a new idea to light. My list is only getting longer.

I usually have a few concepts that are on the short list though. I had a pretty clear idea of what it would be right after last Halloween, but the definite concept for 2011 took flight with me around April.
By Dredge
Am I the only one that scours Ryan's every post looking for hints?
By Hottie McNaughty
Dredge wrote:Am I the only one that scours Ryan's every post looking for hints?
I do it, too. :lol: