Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
more things i have been working on :) some of this stuff i made a while back but just got up click for full size
a ferret bed lol
decided to try knitting although i did do a scarf that was it til now. i like knitting in the round :)
it says "dizz" thats what my friend call me so well you know the rest. because i end up taking the pics with the front cam the quality is bad the letters are a nice neon pink
made for my cousins little girl for a 60's style pageant
mario star kids hat for fun
yes thats right moogle hat done by request for someones gf
crochet tee shirt rug im working on for by the pool
loom made hat
kids hat
scarf i made because i wanted to try working with this stuff its knitted
i have made more than one but im also knitting dish rags :)
i got a square up account so i made a little holder for it its crocheted with cardboard and foam from the package on the inside and velcro flap
crocheted had you seen this person? they are wanted for impersonating a zombie pumpkin
this last is also an experiment project with small needle and thin yarn i had which were green and grey so i had to do it. i cannot stree enough how deep but bright green this really is:(. like grass with contrast

did i mention i also do grave wreaths lol these were for easter of coarse but i did v day and st patty day also just no pics:(
well im fairly sure thats all for now :) ===oL8tro> <---thats my later mobile
By CombichristGirl
ahh yes indeed i have been gathering plans as we speak and also a few more things planned. hope i can get it all done though. i wont be 30 till july and am already falling apart like a rotting corpse but we shall see :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
I wants the moogle hat
By GUS
I found a place over here selling FAYGO :shock: ..will try some asap! why is it so different?
By CombichristGirl
freaking awesome!! i like it because its a little less citrus than some of the others and stays carbonated a lot longer than most :)