Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By balsak40
I did... on another post.. Tom Baker or Chris Ecceleson would be sweet! :D
By matspud
Daleks, Cybermen ( they really creep me out) or how about the Slitheen ( my sons says I am like one of them ........ not saying why :D )
By balsak40
I completely forgot about the Doctor's bad guys!

Daleks Definately!!!

What about K9? :lol:
By Tkaraoke
When people think "Doctor Who", I'd have to say a majority of them think Tom Baker. He's one of my favorites but I think the one I really enjoyed the most (and most people hated) was Colin Baker. I never did really find out the truth about how he lost the role as The Doctor. I had always heard that the BBC fired him and replaced him with Sylvester McCoy. That would explain the lousy regeneration scene and abrupt transition to the McCoy era.

BTW: Count my support for Daleks and Cybermen!
By Steve-o
Oh HECK YES!!!!

These would be so totally wicked! :D

I remember loving Doctor Who when I was in middle school. Tom Baker was the only Doctor I knew, so when he regenerated into Peter Davidson, I was devastated. He had to grow on me. I loved the TV movie they did a few years ago, but sadly, didn't get to watch much Who after Davidson, so I'm not terribly familiar with the more recent ones, including the newest series . . . which must be rectified soon. I did, since then learn mass quantities about the previous incarnations (William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee . . . ).

OH! And while we're at it . . . we simply can't forget the Tardis, now can we? K-9, as already mentioned, would be awesome and . . . just for kicks and giggles . . . . how about the sonic screwdriver? :twisted:
By matspud
Okay if we are looking scifi wards, what about some of the Dr Who baddies? The cyber men always scared the pants off me but some of the more recent ones have been quite scary. Mind you I wouldn't object to one of David Tennant in the title role ( Hmmmmm....... David Tennant drool drool :kiss: )
By Dans banana Loafcake
Darleks would be cool too. You could have a stencil for every doctor, think theres been ten so far. Oh and the Tardiss.

Matspud I have a mate who is always being told he looks like David Tennant :wink: , ironiclly his name is David too!

Dan
By matspud
Pretty please with candy corn and tootsie rolls on top :D can we have some Dr Who Stencils

David Tennant and a Cyberman at least
By Dans banana Loafcake
S.A.M wrote:I like the idea of a Dr Who stencil especially a Dalek, EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!! ahem..check this out for a cool Dalek pumpkin
Oh my god thats madness shear madness. Just when you think no one could do anything more with a pumpkin they make a remote control dalek out of one! You could do an R2 D2 one the same way.

Dan
By matspud
Have been watching this again and there are just sooo many "Good" baddies Cybermen, Daleks, Slitheen, OOd, Krillitane, werewolf, scarecrows,weeping angels.( Heck that episode scared the poop out of me).

And have I mentioned just how cute David Tenant is in the leading roll :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

Is this enough of a hint Ryan????