Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
Did anyone see this when it was broadcast on BBC3 live?

I thought the 12,000 extras really got into the spirit of it but overall it was lacking in something and it left me a bit disappointed. Ultimately, It tried to be a Jack of all Trades experience and maybe that was why I couldn't connect with it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wimEd__gLj8

On the other hand,in March I was lucky to go and see Frankenstein at the National Theatre. Directed by Danny Boyle, the lead roles of Victor Frankenstein were and The Creature were played alternately by Johnny Lee Miller and Benedict Cumberbatch. We had great seats and I can't sing its praises high enough. I'd forgotten what a good actor JLM actually is and Benedict Cumberbatch is fabulous. He is great on TV as Sherlock but in the flesh he was awesome
By zombombie
I saw the live stream of Frankenstein at the Cameo in Edinburgh. Thought it was fantastic! Was gutted I didn't see it LIVE live you know? Who did you see as Frankenstein and The Creature? We saw JLM as Frankenstein and thought BC was stunning as The Creature!
By nosferatu
We saw it the other way round. I'm actually gutted that we never saw both alternates. Maybe, hopefully, the cinema broadcasts might be released on DVD or broadcast at some stage.

I was initially circumspect about seeing it and thought it might be a tad disappointing as we had seen War Horse the previous evening and that was stunning. Absoultely stunning.

We are going to see the much hyped Ghost Stories in a few weeks and I hope that it is as good as people say it is.
By monstermash
I saw it at the GFT. Stunning, wonderful, mesmerising, heartbreaking, amazing, sublime. BC was the creature for me too. Ive been to quite a few of the NT live screenings and they have all been well worth it. Can't wait for the next season.