Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By mudd
i know im late but i hope all had a good one

P.S. for next year, i say that a zombie jesus stencil should be awakened for easter. hint hint...... :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, a zombie Jesus stencil... that would be a big hit with some, but for others... not so much. Should I risk attempting such a polarizing concept?
By GUS
Hmm as I recall (without looking it up mind), didn't you feel that the
"Buddy Christ" might offend too many folk? ..so what would this do with the appropriate title!?

Not that I give a damn, I'd love to see buddy christ & don't have a problem with this, most iconography of the man depicts him as pale skinned european origin, not true to his actual country of birth & skin tones!

So much hypocrisy in religion!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS, are you referring to an image of Buddy Christ that I had on my personal website at one time? If so, that image (and other religious art pieces I had posted) were part of a series I did for assignments back in college. In university art classes, we were encouraged to present strong ideas, that were sometimes controversial. But the goals might be a little different when you're in your 30s and trying to run a Halloween business that appeals to the masses. ;)
By GUS
NOPE! ..but you've dropped yourself in it now so dig it out & stick it up for viewing !

I'm merely too lazy to dig out the patterns request thread for Buddy Christ at this time...

but it was something like that!
By mudd
if its zombie themed do it. some people are too easily offended, to them i would say, get over yourself. they just cant separate seriousness from mere cartoonish parody of a zombie jesus theme. if another pumpkin site ( whose site name i cant remember right now) can have stencils of mormon leaders, then zombie pumkins can have a zombie jesus.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
True, some people are easily offended. Some folks didn't like the patterns I did for the last presidential election (I did Obama and McCain, trying to keep things balanced). And some people didn't think it was tasteful that I did zombie Michael Jackson (it's from his Thriller video, which is classic!). Can't please everyone.
By GUS
Out of interest how many were members objecting (I doubt).
A lady in London running a recording studio had an art installation on MJ holding his baby out of the window just the other month) the amount of HATE & deaththreats from all over the world but was pure insanity, spouting murder, hatred & arson..

Nice, thats freedom, that's really not listening to a word MJ spouted over the years is it folks!?

Religion can be so maddening when let loose in the hands of the "righteous"
By mudd
so true Gus. besides, those who view halloween as a sort of pagan, satanic, evil holiday dont celebrate the holiday, so why should they care if theres a zombie jesus stencil made out of pure silliness. those haters dont even carve pumpkins or hand out candy, i dont force my views unto them so they shouldnt impose thier views upon me, so let it be written-so let it be done. maybe a forum vote on a zombie jesus stencil for next year? ooh if you do, do it as a secret ballot, to where we wont see any updated view counts of any kind, well know if it was approved on the day of easter with a stencil of zombie jesus or a stencil of a zombie baby chick awakened from its shell after 3 days of incubation. ( sometimes i need to lay off the mocha frappucinos)
on a side note, apologies to CC Girl for the hijacking of her well intentioned easter greetings post.