Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By pagemaster1993
Has an of the rest of the forum been watching this new SyFy show(called Face-Off). If not it's a sort of game show where a bunch of make up artist go head to head to see which one is the best of the best. So far it's a pretty good show and is now has three shows and one coming this Wednesday. I like the show from the beginning, but I'm not going to lie that I began to love it when the guy I hated the most got the boot.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've been meaning to watch this, thanks for the reminder. Looks like something I'd appreciate. I love movie special effects (always watch all the bonus features on my DVDs) and I've done some pretty elaborate makeup to myself for Halloween. Could be inspiring to watch. Plus, these reality competition shows are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me too.
By pagemaster1993
This is the only reality show competition I ever really got into. Don't you just love it when the guy or girl you hate the most gets kicked off.
By pagemaster1993
Well the final episode was last Wednesday, I can not say I was too excited at the winner. In the end it was a good show and I can not wait untill season 2.