Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CombichristGirl
lol just some random things to post. gotta get pics of some more finished stuff
a burger i made fries and of coarse didnt get a pic lol
hat for a friend i love it, it doesnt seem like it but thats one of the harder hats ive done
hacky sacs made 3 but have to get a pic
made using nylon cording its interesting to work with
body puff scrubbie
my zombi tiger stripe face plate done with ironlak
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More from the limitless craft creativity of combi. From useful items, to tasty items like burgers. Delicious. You rock.
By purple1worm
Nice work! I've never tried crocheting a hacky sac! I make most of my own hats and scarves though.
By CombichristGirl
thank you guys! i gotta post some more stuff soon. its been a bit rough around here lately lol.
you should try a hacky sac i just use floss like for cross stitch and a small crochet hook :)
By CombichristGirl
UPDATE: just some more things i have been working on lol keeps me busy til june :) (click for full view)
my first knitted scarf lol
im not quite happy with the blocks on this one but whateves im learning lol and it was fun to make
trying my hand at tatting in addition to tattooing lol
that is all combi over and out
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CorpseBride
Awesome stuff! Look at you go! I love the last piece...I have this new obsession with ornate/victorian gothic style. How in the world did you make that? Magic loops?

Also the sock monkey hat is too awesome for words :D
By CombichristGirl
CorpseBride wrote:Awesome stuff! Look at you go! I love the last piece...I have this new obsession with ornate/victorian gothic style. How in the world did you make that? Magic loops?

Also the sock monkey hat is too awesome for words :D
the bookmark was made by "tatting" it my mom did it as a kid i guess lol. but its basically tying knots in different directions pretty weird to look at but such cool little designs. i need to make soem more updates may be today i can get that done :) thank you so much :)