Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
The spoof of the Shining is also my favorite. "No T.V. and no beer make Homer something something...". These episodes are a must watch for me every year. If the Simpsons ever end I hope they will still do the Halloween episode every year.
By purple1worm
Haha!! That was another good one!
By Nikki
zombiepumpkins wrote:"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

'Urge to kill...RISING!'
By CorpseBride
pagemaster1993 wrote:I love their interpretation of The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.
Yup my fave by far.

By sloaner
Anything with willy. One of the best characters on the show. That would be sweet to get a pattern of him :D
By Ajax
I like there take on 28 days later last halloween I think.
By Nikki
Ajax wrote:I like there take on 28 days later last halloween I think.
I don't remember seeing that one but I wonder what they have in store for us this year? :D
By suzika
Six more days until the new Treehouse of Terror!
By Nikki
I know I'm so happy! I can't wait :D
By JimmOfTheDead
There have been twenty-one Treehouse of Horror episodes so far, and each one has had three segments (plus intros, wrap-arounds, etc.)... With sixty-three segments, you'd think it would be hard to choose the best one. But it's not.

The Raven, narrated by James Earl Jones, from the original Treehouse of Horror in 1990 is by far the greatest. Still funny and memorable over twenty years later.

It's easier to count the number of segments that aren't as good than to go through all the ones that are. I tend to like the non-horror or non-Halloween ones less (such as the Mr. and Mrs. Smith spoof), but even those have their moments.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Quoth the raven... eat my shorts."

I believe this year's Treehouse of Horror episode is airing on October 30th, 2011, which is perfectly timed for Halloween. Something to watch while we carve our pumpkins, perhaps. Often Fox has had to air the Halloween episode after Halloween... and while enjoyable, it just feels wrong. Like singing Christmas carols on January 10th or something.

Also, I don't understand why they don't release all the Treehouse of Horror episodes on DVD. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
By JimmOfTheDead
I actually don't mind when the new Treehouse of Horror airs after October... It extends my celebration by an extra week or so. :D

There was one DVD with Treehouse of Horror episodes, but it only had four of them: V, VI, VII, and XII. Why those ones? I have no idea. I would love to see a box set with all the Halloween episodes in the same style as the season sets! Probably won't happen, but I can dream, right?
By ghostface
I have all the Simpsons seasons that are out my favorite episodes are all the Treehouse of Horror!