Get control of your plans for digital diversions from the virtual realms.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
So who is playing Left 4 Dead 2? Released a week ago, this game adds a lot of new features that weren't present in the original. A new cast of 4 survivors is forced to work together as they search for a salvation or evacuation from a viral pandemic that has turned everyone into crazed zombies.

In this game you get 5 apocalyptic campaigns, each with their own theme, and broken into 4 or 5 chapters. The story takes place in the deep south so you'll be traveling through Savannah, GA and ending in New Orleans. Settings include swamps, heavy rainstorms, a cemetery, a hotel, a plantation house, a mall, and others.

And if the sight of zombie clowns scares you, wait until you get to the Dark Carnival level. The tunnel of love has never been so unromantic.

One of the coolest new additions to the game is a number of hand-held melee weapons like axes, crowbars, guitars and a cricket bat. Shooting down zombies with the game's many guns is fun, but there's a certain level of satisfaction that comes from grinding down a horde with a chainsaw or simply whacking a ghoul in the face with a frying pan. CLANG!!!

The zombies in this game are gorier than ever, as you now have the ability to slice off heads with a machete, chop off a limb or two with your katana, or blow a hole right through their gut with a shotgun, exposing intestines and ribs. Nasty.

Speaking of nasty, the game has 8 "special infected," each with their own special abilities. Acidic spit, long tongues and projectile vomit are just the beginning of your problems. Just take a look at this motley crew. You wouldn't want to run into this gang in a dark alley.

Check out the game's trailer:

:arrow: Left 4 Dead 2 intro

It's a blast (mature language and gore, naturally).
By nosferatu
That looks so good. Will have to seriously think about buying an XBox. Shame they never made a game to accompany the release of Zombieland
By CombichristGirl
im gonna be playing it even though my box got banned with cod mw2 but im gonna get another box soon i hope lol til then i will have to play offline lol
By GUS
CC. was it a modified box or for other sins, it looks like ther are some legal challenges to microsofts banning afoot.

Incidentally I recommend going over to bitterwallet & having a watch of the vid of kid who is p****d off with CODMF2..it's funny, he's a dick of a brit kid who needs his neck breaking.
it's a lovely bit of teen angst.

Supersonic if I even think you are likely to ever do the same I fly over & snap your neck. ok!?

shameful business.

..oh yeah, "he's got milk on his top lip" ... :lol: :lol: :wink:

(never seen LFDead 1, looks gory)
By GUS
Proof that games don’t make kids crazy. Maybe milk on the lips does…
Tuesday, November 17th, 2009
caution contains rude & shocking teen! ,..language pretty ripe too! :lol:

Here’s a poor teenager dealing with the fact that Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 doesn’t live up to his expectations by punching the living daylights out of his wall and crying like a baby. What’s more, he’s got milk on his lips and he doesn’t give a sh**.

His grievance? He ‘can’t get into it.’ Fair enough – we were like that with Spooks until the third series. Seriously. The milk on the lips, the wall-punching, the wailing, all the same symptoms.

The rash of copycat videos has already started and life’s not going to get much better for this kid over the coming weeks. Still, it’s one to show the grandchildren when he’s older…
Last edited by GUS on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pagemaster1993
I love Left 4 Dead 2, one part of the game I just ran around slashing zombies up with a machette.
By SuperSonic
GUS wrote:Proof that games don’t make kids crazy. Maybe milk on the lips does…
Tuesday, November 17th, 2009
caution contains rude & shocking teen! ,..language pretty ripe too! :lol:

Here’s a poor teenager dealing with the fact that Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 doesn’t live up to his expectations by punching the living daylights out of his wall and crying like a baby. What’s more, he’s got milk on his lips and he doesn’t give a sh**.

His grievance? He ‘can’t get into it.’ Fair enough – we were like that with Spooks until the third series. Seriously. The milk on the lips, the wall-punching, the wailing, all the same symptoms.

The rash of copycat videos has already started and life’s not going to get much better for this kid over the coming weeks. Still, it’s one to show the grandchildren when he’s older…
...this dude is a f***ing idiot, really who is that immature over a GAME. :lol:
By GUS
Good grief have you only just accessed that video? ..I was watching it again tonight as it's so unbelievable, almost a year after original posting.
By pagemaster1993
GUS wrote:Good grief have you only just accessed that video? ..I was watching it again tonight as it's so unbelievable, almost a year after original posting.
Yeah the kid freaking out about COD has appeared on a variety of Youtubers channels as they make fun of him for being a baby about it.