Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
What are some of the most interesting/original costumes you have ever seen people do/wear?

Mine came last year, I was handing out some candy to the little T-O-T's and I had three kids come to my door dressed as cows... I mean the whole line-up..cow bells around their necks (real), utters, and make-up.. I had to give them some extra candy for being original on that one! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yes Dadja, that counts. :lol:

I'll have to keep an eye on this year's T-O-Ters and see what the most unique costume I see is.

A friend of mine (who works with prosthetic limbs for his work) added a couple arms to himself for a human octopus creation. Well, more like quadopus. Unless you count his legs, then I guess he was a sextopus. That sounds bad. Hexopus. That's better.
By hkzombie
Dadja wrote:My 50-year-old neighbour was once a green Martian with boobs, not aligned horizontally, but vertically... does that count? :P

Wow, quite perky! lol, I'll definetly keep my eye out for some TOT's
By mudd
i once saw a guy dressed as a condom. thats all i got, :|
By monstermash
Boob martian ftw :lol:
By Nikki
Now that martian IS an interesting/original costume :lol:
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote: A friend of mine (who works with prosthetic limbs for his work) added a couple arms to himself for a human octopus creation. Well, more like quadopus. Unless you count his legs, then I guess he was a sextopus. That sounds bad. Hexopus. That's better.
:lol: Ha ha ha ha...I just about spit out my water...nice Ryan.

P.S - Horizontal Boob Man rocks.
By Batgirl
While this isn't "original" (werewolves are a staple of Halloween costumes), it's more than interesting.

This is EASILY one of the most amazing homemade costumes I've ever seen. Saying it's amazing is somehow insulting.

The otherworldly artist that created this masterpiece details her steps and how she did it on her blog. Check it out!

http://missmonsterwerewolf.blogspot.com

Image[/img]