Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Dadja wrote:So what you're saying is that stalking you is a good way to get your request done.

Noted :roll:
Oh don't worry, I know what you want. Jimmy Savile, right? And what was GUS asking for? Oh... Johnny Cash I think. See, I got it all up there in my brain.
You know us too/two well Ryan :)
By SuperSonic
YIPPEEEEE!!!! This brightened my day the second i got the email on my phone :D:D:D Thank you Ryan!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Guess what, I'm faster than the speed of sound!!! I've printed off two copies of this already :D:D:D

Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:I was going through my huge email folder of pumpkin pattern requests, and found 4 emails from SuperSonic in there, asking for a Sonic pattern over the past couple years. :wink:
LMFAO ( I accutally fell off my chair laughing), only four. Pitty, I thought I sent more :P. And my persistence was key :P. 2 years running I've been asking :and now its been granted :D
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
GUS wrote:Now, if you haven't already check out the bonus! ...I wasn't expecting that! :wink:
S'cuse the triple post but I've never heard of it, any one care to pm me on who he is?
By Tkaraoke
Man! I I love the look of determination on his face and eyes in this pattern. When I carved JP's Sonic the kids went crazy over him.
By Ajax
Cool pattern in need of some blue howler lights. Love the bonus even more. It's a great day for patterns.
By Ajax
Time for an avatar change sonic???
By SuperSonic
Heheheh maybe, maybe :P

Check out my carves thread, You'll find my last homegrown kin carved. Guess who's on it :P:P
By nosferatu
Nice one!

Looks great
By S.A.M
Fantastic pattern and a worthy addition to the pixelated players, I always was a SEGA fanboy :lol: Just in time for the release of Sonic 4 next week too (iPhone, PS3, 360 and Wii) great timing!
By Tkaraoke
Joey wrote:Sweet pattern! I've always been a Nintendo girl, but Sonic is classic! Would pair up well with the Mario pattern, I think :D
That's what I'm thinking, Joey!
By Ajax
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Dadja wrote:So what you're saying is that stalking you is a good way to get your request done.

Noted :roll:
Oh don't worry, I know what you want. Jimmy Savile, right? And what was GUS asking for? Oh... Johnny Cash I think. See, I got it all up there in my brain.
Thats wrong Ryan Dadja wants Reba Mcintyre and Gus wanted Jacob Black from twilight.
By SuperSonic
S.A.M wrote:Fantastic pattern and a worthy addition to the pixelated players, I always was a SEGA fanboy :lol: Just in time for the release of Sonic 4 next week too (iPhone, PS3, 360 and Wii) great timing!
You`re not the only SEGA fan boy `round here :lol:
Sonic 4 is going to be soooo sick :P
By Ajax
About time for a reddesign?

Yours needs more creepy human like teeth.