Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
Maybe this year?
By Tkaraoke
Bump!!!
By Dadja
Tkaraoke wrote:Bump!!!
zombiepumpkins wrote:Also, please don't bump posts with just "bump." Try to add some more content to the ongoing discussion. Tell us why you'd like the pattern, or post some more reference photos.
Sorry, this request has been disqualified!

Now, a Johnny Cash pattern on the other hand... :roll:
By Tkaraoke
Dadja wrote:Sorry, this request has been disqualified!

Now, a Johnny Cash pattern on the other hand... :roll:
Ya jerk!!! Lol

I never saw that post from Ryan about bumping. Thanks for posting that.
By Tkaraoke
Along with Luigi, I think Sonic deserves his own pattern this year. If I had two pixilated player requests I think these two would be at the top of the list.
By SuperSonic
TK, I couldn't agree with you more :)
By GUS
Now, if you haven't already check out the bonus! ...I wasn't expecting that! :wink:
By SaneInsideInsanity
lol i think 2 minions will be very happy...i do enjoy hi, but if my bf sees it hes just going to ask why there isnt a moogle pattern yet....bonus carve....,LOVE
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was going through my huge email folder of pumpkin pattern requests, and found 4 emails from SuperSonic in there, asking for a Sonic pattern over the past couple years. :wink:
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:I was going through my huge email folder of pumpkin pattern requests, and found 4 emails from SuperSonic in there, asking for a Sonic pattern over the past couple years. :wink:
So what you're saying is that stalking you is a good way to get your request done.

Noted :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:So what you're saying is that stalking you is a good way to get your request done.

Noted :roll:
Oh don't worry, I know what you want. Jimmy Savile, right? And what was GUS asking for? Oh... Johnny Cash I think. See, I got it all up there in my brain.