Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
Is it just me or that looks like a man in the Medusa costume above? :shock:
I saw a costume at the pharmacy for medusa. basically just a greek or roman style dress (toga) that comes with a crown with snakes attached! I think you'll put that one to shame Ravens!
By purple1worm
I found some cool reference pics but I don't know hiw to link them to here? I found them on google. Can anyone help? There's 2 in particular that I think would make good patterns! :D
By Euri
Yes! Anything to help boost a Medusa pattern! Do you have photobucket? Go to photobucket.com and you can upload pics from your computer there and they give you an image code for the picture that you can use on forums. If that doesn't work you can send the pics to me and I'd be happy to put them up here for you! :D

Did I mention how much a medusa pattern would really rock this place? :lol:
By zombombie
purple1worm wrote:I found some cool reference pics but I don't know hiw to link them to here? I found them on google. Can anyone help? There's 2 in particular that I think would make good patterns! :D
You can right click on the image, go into properties, and copy the URL that's there. Then come her and open the 'Img' tag, paste in the URL and close the tag. That should work :)
By purple1worm
i liked that one, Scary !!! :D
By Euri
Oooh, chilling! I like that picture! Crossing my fingers and praying to Zeus that this will be Medusa's year! :D
By hkzombie
Medusa slowly crept into my mind early this morning. I couldn't get to sleep til 345 am. My mind kept churning with all the carving I've been doing this week. Out of nowhere I remember Ryan telling us that the surprises we'll get this week will most likely change our lists of carves this year. And, who did I remember? MEDUSA! I really really HOPE she slithers to the ZP site! :)
By Ajax
You wouldn't be able to look at it though or you would turn to stone. :(
By hkzombie
Ajax wrote:You wouldn't be able to look at it though or you would turn to stone. :(
That is SO true! Then I wouldn't be able to get all my carving done! :)
By hkzombie
RYAN! Where's Medusa?! I know she's coming, I can feel it in the Fall air...
By GUS
Yeah Ryan never mind poor old Jimmy Savile & Johnny Cash from long time faithfuls...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: