Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By GUS
I'm still waiting for C.B.'s "Test shots" in order to ascertain as to whether the costume is "decent" enough & that you are not showing too much ankle!

:lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
Sweeet!....oh and gus i can tell you mine wont be "decent"....goes looking for corsets
By CorpseBride
GUS wrote:I'm still waiting for C.B.'s "Test shots" in order to ascertain as to whether the costume is "decent" enough & that you are not showing too much ankle!

:lol:
Ha ha ha...oh Gus.
By hkzombie
zombiepumpkins wrote:Please tell me you're going to be something like one of Sylvia Ji's pantings:

On a related note, I almost picked up this t-shirt at Hot Topic this week:

I saw those shirts from Hot Topic last year... now I want one!
By hkzombie
Can't wait to see your pics for your costume this year CorpseBride! You definetly get my vote for originality! Extra candy for you!! :lol:
By CorpseBride
I only have time to post a quick pic, it was a long 12 hour dayshift and I have to be back there at 6am tomorrow morning...buuuut....here is a little pic of my costume. I didn't get to do as much detail as I would have liked but I was still happy with the result :D Cheers!

By jen d.
Oooooh, looks incredible! Nice work!
By suzika
I love the makeup job. Very beautiful.
By pagemaster1993
Did you carve the VIP#8(I think) cause it would go so perfect with your costume.
By Raven
Very nice! I thought about doing this next year. I already want to play with makeup. It looks really good!
By CorpseBride
pagemaster1993 wrote:Did you carve the VIP#8(I think) cause it would go so perfect with your costume.
I did! Still on 12 hour shifts this week but off on Friday. I will totally post more pics then. I tried to get one of the pumpkin and myself...but time was not on my side so they didn't turn out so s*** hot.

Thanks guys! It was fun to do!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CorpseBride, oooh, love it! Nice work on the makeup, I knew you'd pull it off well. When it comes to those "day of the dead" styles, many variations are possible. But I've always liked flower eyes and spider web foreheads. Glad to see you used both of those elements. Hope to see more pics!
By suzika
I've seen a couple awesome makeup jobs like this, this year. I am so tempted to do something next year but, I'd have to wear a wig since I keep my hair short and bright colors (red right now, typically it is pink.)
By CorpseBride
Finally...here are some more! I tinkered with them in photoshop while my son napped. Nothing fancy...yahoo grunge brushes! lol I should not have carved the sugar skull kin so early, even with all the baths and such it still mangled a little.

And for some reason I like this one...probably because you cannot see my face! :lol: it just looks creeeepy.