Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By CorpseBride
Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!?! I am so pumped for my costume this year....I wasn't sure what I was going to be until today when I was shopping and it just came to me!! And by the afternoon I had almsot everything I needed. I just have to make a couple additions for it...so off to Fabricland tomorrow for the goodies :D

Now....do you want to know what it is and have the surprise ruined?? Or do you want to wait till November for pictures?!? lol
Last edited by CorpseBride on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Maybe you can tells us some of what you bought for the costume, as a hint. :)
By Dredge
zombiepumpkins wrote:Maybe you can tells us some of what you bought for the costume, as a hint. :)

I second this idea. Give us a hint.
By GUS
lets have some dry run pics!
By Tkaraoke
I'm such a weirdo....I like Halloween but dressing up really isn't my thing. I love the stuff you guys come up with year after year.
By zombombie
Tkaraoke wrote:I'm such a weirdo....I like Halloween but dressing up really isn't my thing. I love the stuff you guys come up with year after year.
:o WEIRDO! ;)

CorpseBride - give us a few items that you bought so we can guess what the costume is :)
By CorpseBride
Oooh this could be fun....I will give three hints each time till someone gets it....

Tulle fabric
3 Large Hair flowers
Fish net stockings

....this could be interesting....
By SaneInsideInsanity
nymph more specificly Lampades one of the ones from the underworld....

The Lampads or "Lampades" (Greek: Λαμπάδες) are the nymphs of the Underworld in Greek mythology. Companions of Hecate, the Greek titan goddess of witchcraft and crossroads, they were a gift from Zeus for Hecate's loyalty in the Titanomachy. They bear torches and accompany Hecate on her night-time travels and hauntings. Some accounts tell of how the light of the Lampads' torches has the power to drive one to madness.

The Lampads were probably the daughters or sons of various Underworld gods, Daimones, river gods, or Nyx.

The Lampads' Roman name is Nymphae Avernales.
Last edited by SaneInsideInsanity on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
also i still have no idea what im going to be this year
By zombombie
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:nymph more specificly Lampades one of the ones from the underworld....

The Lampads or "Lampades" (Greek: Λαμπάδες) are the nymphs of the Underworld in Greek mythology. Companions of Hecate, the Greek titan goddess of witchcraft and crossroads, they were a gift from Zeus for Hecate's loyalty in the Titanomachy. They bear torches and accompany Hecate on her night-time travels and hauntings. Some accounts tell of how the light of the Lampads' torches has the power to drive one to madness.

The Lampads were probably the daughters or sons of various Underworld gods, Daimones, river gods, or Nyx.

Outstanding :) :o :shock:

If it's not that CB, do you kind of wish it was now?! ;) :P

Talking of costumes, I started work on mine last night :D
By CorpseBride
Edinburghzombie wrote:
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:nymph more specificly Lampades one of the ones from the underworld....

Outstanding :) :o :shock:

If it's not that CB, do you kind of wish it was now?! ;) :P

Talking of costumes, I started work on mine last night :D
Yeah I do!! What a great story to go along with a costume. Insanity do you know of any artists that have illustrated a likeness to these creatures?

Good guesses guys...but nope not it!

3 more clues:
White makeup
Ruffles
Mexico
By GUS
I don't care what the costume is, however you got me hooked the moment you mentioned stockings! :lol: