Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
I am particularly keen to see a haunted house pattern this year. But how about a pattern that can be interpretted two ways?

I was thinking of a monster face that is actually also a carving of a graveyard. For example the opening for the mouth, the teeth are actually tombstones. One of the eyes could be a moon, the other a bat, you get the idea. I'm sure with Ryan's magical design prowess he could conjure up something astounding that even Penn & Teller would find hard to explain
By SuperSonic
I'm all for this idea :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Very cool idea, nosferatu. If it inspires one of my unique creations, the credit will go to you!
By SaneInsideInsanity
how can that imagery not be all inspiring?
By SuperSonic
The more I see this topic the more I want to acctually see it :)
By purple1worm
cool idea!!
By nosferatu
Whilst walking past the cathedral earlier, the moon was casting shadows that reminded me of this,......so, bump.
By SuperSonic
Something like this maybe??

By CorpseBride
Thats a neat idea! Tough one to pull off though, but if anyone can do it....Ryan sure can :D
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Would take some creativity for sure, but I can do eet, I can do eet!
Do it! Do it! Do it! :D
By monstermash
Yeah do it, do it! :D
By nosferatu
Yeah do it!

Crosses and tombstones in foreground for crooked teeth, crooked tree and branches for nose and eyebrows, Bat and Moon for eyes etc.

I can't do it but I know a man who can!